HCG Dilution: Is this a correct calulation?

If taking a 10,000 IU HCG Ampule and Using a 30ml Bacteriostatic Water Vial to dilute it, would it not be 333.33 per ml?
    Thanks,
    TSW

Bump dang it!
    Where's Billy_Bathgate?!

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yes, 10,000 Units/30 mL = 333.33 Units/mL. But that is an akward concentration to work with. IMO, it would be easier to dilute with 10 mL to = a concentration of 1000 Units/mL or to use 20 mL's to = a concentration fo 500 Units/mL. But you can do it however you want! But you are right, just divide your total Units by total mL's used to dilute and you will get your concentration in Units/mL.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodcrane
    Yes, 10,000 Units/30 mL = 333.33 Units/mL. But that is an akward concentration to work with. IMO, it would be easier to dilute with 10 mL to = a concentration of 1000 Units/mL or to use 20 mL's to = a concentration fo 500 Units/mL. But you can do it however you want! But you are right, just divide your total Units by total mL's used to dilute and you will get your concentration in Units/mL.
    Thanks ichabod,
    The reason I am faced with this strange amount, is GPZ only has 30cc vials of the Bacteriostatic Water, which kinda sucks cuz now I'm faced with having all this HCG in the fridge...which is what started this in the first place (not trusting the B-Water I've had in the fridge since Sept 1st) which may create i bit of a problem since I won't be off again until Feb. 21st, except this time I bought some re-caps for the open vials, so I'm hopin' that will allow me to keep it safely in the Fridge until I need it in Feb (what do you think)....
    Right now I'm doing 500 IU ED for 1 week, every 6 weeks for thje duration of this (24 week) cycle. ( I used to do it every 10-12 weeks)
    This strange formula will put each shot @ 500 IU (well 499.95) @ 1.5 cc.
    Any suggestions?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    If the bacteriostatic water has been exposed to air for any significant amount of time, it is not sterile. So it is good that you don't trust it. As for dose......seems fine. I like to run it for 2 weeks intermittently, but whatever works for you. As long as you are not over-doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodcrane
    If the bacteriostatic water has been exposed to air for any significant amount of time, it is not sterile. So it is good that you don't trust it. As for dose......seems fine. I like to run it for 2 weeks intermittently, but whatever works for you. As long as you are not over-doing it!
    Hey Bro, when you say "intermittently" do you mean it literally, like "intermission" between certain weeks (or sets of weeks) I'm just curious cause I've known many guys to do that, and was possibly considering it myself, but I've heard equal articles for and against it.
    Just curious.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Why are you diluting it that much?

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Why are you diluting it that much?
    Well, if you (or anyone) can assure me that these Vial "recaps" will really keep it clean, I probably won't. (I don't see how though, once it's introduced to the atmosphere via the pin??)
    My problem is I don't want to create the very same problem I have now, which is, I have a full Vial minus 2ml of the water left over from my giant Gonakar (which is 10ml but only 2,500 IU) but it's been in my Fridge since Sept 1st, so I got some more (water) from GPZ but they 30ml, so here I am wondering how I'm going to efficiantly use it, then possibly store the rest.

????

Thread Information