chrismac is offline Banned Scammer

Angry Catching a scammer ((PLEASE READ))

Is there anyway that a scammer can be caught from a P.O. Box? Is there anyway that a scammer can be caught from a website? If we can turn in a scammer that has a fake website, how do we do it? Or do we just let the (Fed's) catch em'???? Help out guys, im a newbie!

lift on
    chris mac

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Feds arent gonna catch a fake scammer. What are they gonna catch him for.
    Thats like the police catching a guy selling flour to crack addicts. He is scamming the crack addicts cause they think the flour is crack. The police only have flour for evidence.
    Fools send a scammer money and that is the end of it.

Thats why these boards exist. To collect enough info on fake websites and scammers and post it on the scammers page. If you feel you are being scammed, tell a mod and they will follow up on it.

Angry

so cops cant do anything? cause this guy just doesnt even send the stuff. why cant someone track him through a website or P.O. Box or something???? is it really that hard? Cause on the www.anabolicmass.com website in their scammers section, there is quite a few posts where it says that they got busted by Fed's IRS FBI etc.. Are those big organizations even worried about fake steroid sites? I feel f**kin helpless!!! PLEASE help out! Anyone w/ knowledge!

Thanks guys!
    chris mac

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    PM a mod about this...maybe they can help you more.

Body is offline Associate Member

Sorry.

Sorry to break it to you, but at this point you are helpless. It's like they say, "Hindsight is 20/20." Once the money's been sent via credit card, Western Union, Cash etc. you have just pronounced yourself helpless. You learned the hard way. From now on do your homework before parting with your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Body
    Sorry to break it to you, but at this point you are helpless. It's like they say, "Hindsight is 20/20." Once the money's been sent via credit card, Western Union, Cash etc. you have just pronounced yourself helpless. You learned the hard way. From now on do your homework before parting with your money.

Can't you get your money back on a credit card if you claim that they never sent your product? I just thought that you could.

thanks
    chrismac

Body is offline Associate Member

Credit Card Refusal of Payment

I've called my CC company on more than one occasion to refuse payment to various merchants. The merchant(s) will typically refute your claims, in which case you have to document your version of the problem and then sign an affadavit. I'm not sure whether or not it would make sense to dispute a charge after being scammed in an attempt to buy steroids . Also, I'm not sure if the dispute stands when dealing with foreign merchants? Anybody else have info on this?

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I would jsut take it as a learnign process...tell mods about the guy and his site then move on........ no need to draw any attention to yourself and ur mailing address if u want to buy in the future....... and ur probably gettign PM's from people offerign to hook u up... i'd delte those..

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Tell me ur not the one that ordered from dodgeford....

Sorry to say but, if you are dealing with illegal goods, you just need to pray you get your stuff.
    If items are legal, you should ALWAYS have them sent with signature delivery.
    It sucks to learn the hard way but, common sense should have over ridden impatience.
    You got all impatient and ordered from the FIRST site you found selling steroids .
    I could keep going with this but this post is already dragging in the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Body

Can't you get your money back on a credit card if you claim that they never sent your product? I just thought that you could.

thanks
    chrismac

Quote Originally Posted by chrismac

thanks
    chrismac

OMG. What products will you claim they sent to you? Its not like someone stole your credit card and used it. The bank is not going to reimberse you for sending money thru WU like AN IDIOT.
    Why the F U C K would they do that? Seriously....
    Send you back your money because you thought there was a loop hole through your stupidity. "If I dont get my stuff I will claim fraud on an illegal practice"

I was trying not to be a dick but after all the advice in this thread you still COME BACK asking the same exact F'ing thing.
    You got ripped the F off because you were impatient and couldnt spend a week to check your source or do some research.

I can tell that you dont take advice well and I am assuming that this will happen to you again cause you are still eager to get gear and even more impatient.

You think people wont screw you over because you are in a protective scammer bubble?

Wait. Actually, go down to the police station and file a report saying you bought steroids over the internet and they didnt send you your order. Take that report to the bank and get reimbersed for your lack of foresight.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    OMG. What products will you claim they sent to you? Its not like someone stole your credit card and used it. The bank is not going to reimberse you for sending money thru WU like AN IDIOT.
    Why the F U C K would they do that? Seriously....
    Send you back your money because you thought there was a loop hole through your stupidity. "If I dont get my stuff I will claim fraud on an illegal practice"

I was trying not to be a dick but after all the advice in this thread you still COME BACK asking the same exact F'ing thing.
    You got ripped the F off because you were impatient and couldnt spend a week to check your source or do some research.

I can tell that you dont take advice well and I am assuming that this will happen to you again cause you are still eager to get gear and even more impatient.

You think people wont screw you over because you are in a protective scammer bubble?

Wait. Actually, go down to the police station and file a report saying you bought steroids over the internet and they didnt send you your order. Take that report to the bank and get reimbersed for your lack of foresight.
    **** bro. Im still learning and inquisitive. You dont have to curse at me and talk to me like im an idiot. The site I had gone through is cant post that.com
    they never sent the products. its not like im happy about my situation, im feelin pretty bummed about it, and I dont need someone talkin down to me & cursing at me!!!

gunner27 is offline Junior Member
    **** bro. Im still learning and inquisitive. You dont have to curse at me and talk to me like im an idiot. The site I had gone through is www.oops.com
    they never sent the products. its not like im happy about my situation, im feelin pretty bummed about it, and I dont need someone talkin down to me & cursing at me!!!
    Sorry to hear about your experience, but in the future, you should at least check out the scammer forum on this board. Pharmagroup has been the topic of a bit of discussion.

You asked the same thing 3 times just in different ways.
    Im sorry I snapped.
    Sorry you got burned. Maybe they will still send it and is delays in the mail.

Jackman is offline Banned
    why did u said idiot sending it WU? no good doing that or somthing?

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    why did u said idiot sending it WU? no good doing that or somthing?
    it can always be traced back to you if your name is involved

Jackman is offline Banned
    give fake name?

Dont send by credit card either.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro. Im still learning and inquisitive. You dont have to curse at me and talk to me like im an idiot. The site I had gone through is www.hello.com
    Hey bro, sorry to hear about you getting scammed, but you still can't post the source addy in the open forum. Pharm****** is listed in the Scammer Forum as a selctive scammer. Soem people get their gear, some don't. There's nothing you can really do now. Chalk it up as a learning experience so it won't happen again.

-moto

"Selective scammer." lol. Thats f ucked up. They just flip a coin to see if they ship your stuff. Heads you get, tails you dont.

Im still laughing cause I know he is STILL searching the net for a site to get his gear from.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    u can send them a hardcore virus to their email that will at least fvck up their system, depending on the virus you could really fvck him up.

That would be a good idea. Might cost you some money to pay a hacker to do that but I would pay to get even or ahead. or just for fun

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Feds arent gonna catch a fake scammer. What are they gonna catch him for.
    Thats like the police catching a guy selling flour to crack addicts. He is scamming the crack addicts cause they think the flour is crack. The police only have flour for evidence.
    Fools send a scammer money and that is the end of it.

Thats why these boards exist. To collect enough info on fake websites and scammers and post it on the scammers page. If you feel you are being scammed, tell a mod and they will follow up on it.

Live and learn. Cut your losses and move on. Ask a mod before you order next time.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i would just send him another "donation"

find some dead animal outside, pack it air tight, send w/ your fake return address, and wait for the reaction.email him the tracking # and ask him if he got your latest donation.****, i would do it.without hesitation

bboynton1962 is offline New Member

How about these two?

Does anyone have any experience dealing with Medica Center or Steroan.com?

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bboynton1962
    Does anyone have any experience dealing with Medica Center or Steroan.com?
    Holy ****!!You guys are coming out the woodwork. I would PM a mod and ask if anything.Your asking about sources....its not allowed.I wouldnt send my money if I was you.

Thread Information