supdude24 is offline Junior Member

Is it blood or gear coming out after injection?

Everytime i inject lots of blood comes out. i was wondering if there is gear mixed in with the blood coming out. is gear being wasted like that?

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    No, you aren't actually wasting gear, it's in such minute amounts it wouldn't matter.

MuX

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    are you aspirating

supdude24 is offline Junior Member
    yea i aspirate and get bubbles. I have gotten blood to come out after injection on every shot ive taken. A perfect shot is when you see no blood after injection right? or is there Always blood thats gonna come out after injection?

bermbuster67 is offline New Member
    SUpdude.. YOur poking a hole in your body.. if you cut your hand does it bleed.....Unless it doesnt stop bleeding i dont think you have anything to worry about...

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure some gear is coming out with the blood, but like LAGMuXle said, it's not enough to matter.

Body is offline Associate Member

Needle size?

What guage needle are you using? What's the length?

I also used to have that problem way back when. But I came to find out that the blood coming out was primarily from the puncture to your epidermis rather than intramuscularly, which is where you are injecting. So don't worry bro. Not much juice if any coming out with your bleeding.

Whatcha gonna do......

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    I also used to have that problem way back when. But I came to find out that the blood coming out was primarily from the puncture to your epidermis rather than intramuscularly, which is where you are injecting. So don't worry bro. Not much juice if any coming out with your bleeding.

Whatcha gonna do......
    Yea its the skin thats bleeding and it should only last a few minutes. How big a needle you using? 25 guage on me only bleeds even 1 drop maybe once in 5 pokes and its only 1 drop max.... You can try stretching the skin before you poke then let go, when needle comes out it closes the hole better and less blood.

Thread Information