xlegend is offline New Member

Am I Good To Go? Guys Just Look Over This

HEY guys i think im ready to go check my stuff and tell me if im missign anyything. im doing a sust only cycle lookin to gain 20-25 lbs.. im 142 lbs right now and been workin out for 2 years..
    About 30 clomid's depending on which method of therapy you choose. doing sust every 4 days 250 mgeither that or 500/week

sust250-organon(if i can get it ) or Omnadren
    1.5 inch, 23 gauge needles, 3 cc syringe

About 30 clomid's
    Novladex, get like 90 of em

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    if i where you bro, i would go with good ole test enanthate . its a fraction of the cost of sust and imo, just as effective. sust is overpriced, and overrated. spend that extra money on some deca or eq, and dbol . you will get much better results.
    Last edited by bigkev; 01-08-2002 at 01:27 AM.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    What is your height? Age? How many weeks do you want to run this cycle? It would be good to throw in some D-bol for the first 4 weeks to kick start your cycle. You won't notice much from the Sustanon untill week 4. It takes that long to start kicking in good.
    Maybe add some Deca , or Equipose-mainly to ease the discomfort of the Sustanon shot.

weeks
    1-4 D-bol 30 to 45mg ed
    1-10 Sus 250 at 500mg week
    1-10 Deca 400mg week
    13 start Clomid theropy

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs up

we posted at the same time stang! i beat you to it though. at least we are thinking the same!

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    we posted at the same time stang! i beat you to it though. at least we are thinking the same!
    That's because the cycle I'm on now is very similar to the one I advised, -and you, and a few others helped me plan it out a while back. Thanks by the way, it's going great at week 5!
    Last edited by Black Stang; 01-08-2002 at 02:02 AM.

more clomid

bro I sugest you to take more clomids!

forbb

well guys im 145lbs and 21 rs old...not lookin for a huge cycle u know...im not usin deca should i? i am only usin sust 250 maybe every 4 or 5 days.. ive been researchin and at my weight(143lbs) i think it will make me grow. i was thiknin of throwin in dobol for first3-4 weeks or deca200 with each sust250 shot wut do u think or just stick with sust?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Forget the dbol for the first cycle...well IMO anyways. Do what you said with the deca ....200mg with each shot of sust, and you will easily get 20, anything over 20 is gravy. Make sure you know how to eat. . .no pun intended what so ever. You gotta eat like it's your job. don't be afraid of gettin fat, my i gained 30 on my last cyc, and my pants stayed the same...but i ate clean ED.

should i throw in dbol or deca or is that sust good for my first cycle. someone told me no dbol cause it will make me bloated and i wont keeep most gains.. he said for the nice vascular look take deca or stay wit sust alone.. guys wuit do u think

You want good quality muscles that you'll keep...

I'd try a deca only cycle your first time. My first cycle I gained 25lbs from 400mg deca a week for 8 weeks and kept all but 2 lbs.

just a thought. You have virgin receptors, and you don't need a ton of juice to get good gains.

sust250 and deca 200 every 4 or days sounds good. shoul;d i do it or stic iw t a sust only cycle? keep in mind im a 1st timeer weighing 142 lbs

Thread Information