k_dogg is offline Associate Member

has anyone heard of this test?

test LA?
    a mate of mine says its a test mix kinda like sustanon . but ive done a lot of searching on the product and ive turned up nothing. maybe i have spelt it wrong or something but im just writting it as it sounds. the only close match iv had while searching is Andro L.A. 200 and Tesone L.A. both under test enanthate in AR's drug profiles. but they are just apparently trade names for test enanthate.
    can anyone give me a little help on this topic? i would like to know exactly what it is.... concentration and chemicals if it is a mix.
    thanks a lot!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Where is it from? Do you have a pic of it?

Aragorn

Unhappy nah i dont

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    Where is it from? Do you have a pic of it?

Aragorn
    nah i dont have a pic...
    a bloke just said he could get it for me. its a 10ml bottle. dont know the concentration. i thought maybe test LA would be some generic compound.
    testo LA is apparently cypionate . yet andro la is enanthate according to AR. and ive been told by a cometition bodybuilder TEST LA is a test mix... im rather confused

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I wanna say it is 50mg prop and 200mg enanthate . That sounds like ara test to me for some reason. Not for sure though. I think I remember seeing that on a price sheet some time back.

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    im guessing if it is real....then Test LA probably stands for something...just like EQ stands for equipoise ...

but TEST LA ive nver heard of..i know TEST LEO is test cyp in 2ml amps

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I wanna say it is 50mg prop and 200mg enanthate. That sounds like ara test to me for some reason. Not for sure though. I think I remember seeing that on a price sheet some time back.
    ok that sounds like what my mate was telling me. he said it has a fast acting ester (i assume prop) and a long acting ester (enan) so that it kicks in quick and last long bla bla like sustanon .

Thai Guy, i was also thinking it was maybe just the brand name of some test, but my searches didnt turn up much. the middle man of mine doesnt seem to have much of an idea so i get blank looks when i ask what the chemical/concentration is... all he can tell me is its in a 10ml bottle and he can get it. its a little frustrating. ive told him the correct questions to ask for me thought.

Let me check for you.

Let me check for you.
    Sure!
    thanks...

I am seeing aranda labs 50mg prop, 200mg enanthate . That is AL but if spanish they always reverse names like Labratorio de arandas or whatever lab in spanish would be. Hope that helps.

I am seeing aranda labs 50mg prop, 200mg enanthate. That is AL but if spanish they always reverse names like Labratorio de arandas or whatever lab in spanish would be. Hope that helps.
    hmm that sounds good. i hope it is that cause i want to run a test enan based cycle soon. ive never heard of anything like that before... thanks for the info there!

Make sure you shoot eod. Not necessarily 1 cc eod but at least like 1/2. Should do you some good.

Make sure you shoot eod. Not necessarily 1 cc eod but at least like 1/2. Should do you some good.
    eod? ok. im not sure what it is exactly i should now in a few hours cause a mate is actually getting some and ill go over and check it out. i let you guys know if your interested.
    you say EOD due to the short life of prop right? but if i shot like half a cc eod then wouldnt i be getting like 400mg of test a week? i was going to keep it small to start. how do people normally take sustanon to make best use of the short acting esters?

You should at least shoot eod for prop to be worth your time. Sus should be shot the same. If you want you could bump it up to 3/4 cc eod. It is up to you though how much you want to take.

most ppl do eod inject to utilize the fast acting esters(prop) that is found in sus.

Whatcha gonna do brother.......

hmm ok,
    i might do half a cc eod max. i would like to keep the test around 400mg a week. first cycle and all, i should get decent results from a lower dose. well hopefully it is prop and enan but i wont know for a few hours. pain in the ass...
    for all i know its just enan. will have to wait and see

Shud is offline Associate Member
    hey k_dogg.....i c your from australia....i have heard of that stuff but not sure exactly what it is....i have only even seen it in a bladder so i cant help you out there....
    have however seen some people on it with good results...
    good luck man

DANballs is offline New Member
    Whats Up Bro If It Says Testo 4 L-a Then Its Lofflers Verson Of Sust. It Should Be A 10 Ml Bottle. Hope This Helps D

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DANballs
    Whats Up Bro If It Says Testo 4 L-a Then Its Lofflers Verson Of Sust. It Should Be A 10 Ml Bottle. Hope This Helps D
    yeah that seems to add up... thanks for the info man that helps a lot!
    and shud yeah i here it comes in a bladder aswel. so its probably the same stuff. cheers all!

Thread Information