thatguyatUF is offline New Member

Alright, newbie here with a few questions

hey guys,

I just got into working out a few months ago. A buddy of mine has experimented before with anabolics. I was interested in getting on a program but dont know what to do or where to start. Im about 5'11" and weigh about 190 lbs. I have a fairly broad build and would like to gain some mass and shed the outer layer of fat and skin that I have. Any help and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks alot

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    This isnt what you want to hear, but I think about everyone here is going to tell you to give it much more time working out naturally if youve only been working otu a few months.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Try training a while longer. You always make anabolic like gains in your first 6 months of training. After that, keep training naturally until you have hit a wall. No need to rush. I have seen too many guys in your position that have just started working out and then juicing. Really pathetic how small they are all now because they didn't have the drive. Get that drive first and see the natural results and then consider aas.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    What your diet like? how much protein and calories do you eat a day? And research research..... you dont wanna mess your body up

and you can make steroid like gains if your diet is in check during your first year of training...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguyatUF
    hey guys,

I just got into working out a few months ago. A buddy of mine has experimented before with anabolics. I was interested in getting on a program but dont know what to do or where to start. Im about 5'11" and weigh about 190 lbs. I have a fairly broad build and would like to gain some mass and shed the outer layer of fat and skin that I have. Any help and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks alot
    OK you just started working out? Then you dont want any anabolics... you need to train hard naturally a minimum of 1 to 1.5 years just for the sake of building up your tendens. Steroids build up bulky parts of muscle but not the tendens so if you do steroids before pre-training, you will injur yourself, ripping muscles off your bones, etc.

Also in the first 6 months of training, your body will respond to working out better "naturally" during those first few months then ever again. Its not unusual for an untrained person to gain up 15 to 20 lbs very fast before slowing down and finding they have to start altering workouts more to continue growth. While you can grow so fast naturally, steroids will not help you grow even faster. If you are not gaining 15 to 20 lbs of muscle in the first 6 months of working out, then you are not working out correctly or not including ALL your muscle groups. Dont make the mistake of saying I want bi-ceps and pecs and ignore the deltoid muscles in arms, traps in neck, abs and lats in back. Work out everything. At first train 3 times a week, at 5 months drop to 2 times a week (each muscle group that is) then eventually once a week. At the 3 times a week use easy light weights, at the 2 times a week use challenging weights, at once a week, use heavy as phuck weights that make you grunt and groan to lift. Eat enough to maintain your weight where it is for first 5 months, then add 1000 calaries a day a few times until it starts forcing muscle growth with weight gain. During first 5 months its less important because you want to convert FAT weight for muscle weight.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The guys are right. However, you have made the right choice by coming here and asking questions. Stick around and learn as much as you can, so that when you are ready to begin AAS, you will be prepared.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    All the bros said it right.

Also, read up on nutrition, when someone says your results are all about your diet they are right on the money.
    Learn about how to manipulate your eating to get the results you want from your workouts.

Welcome to the board, you can learn a lot here, everyone else has and does.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    While working out naturally, spend the next year or so on the board learning everything you possibly can about AS. In the long run you will be a happier person. Don't cave into the pressure of AS because your friend is on it. Don't be intimidated. Believe it or not, a lot of bro's on the board are natural.

Thread Information