Thread: Home made gear

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Home made gear

I have read some of the information regarding how to make your own gear (ie) Test Enanthate . I have access to the chemicals BA, and the other I'm not sure I think it was BE. I also have access to PEG 300. My question is where or how do you obtain Test in the powder form so that you can complete the process? I have never asked around for it, I have always been able to get gear when available. Looking for some answers here!!

PEACE (except in the middle east)

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You get it the same way you would regular gear, which would be a source, which we cant post

Its not like OTC or anything though if thats your question. The alternative option is from cattle implants Synovex which does contain Test Propionate and can be extracted.

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Home made gear

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    You get it the same way you would regular gear, which would be a source, which we cant post

Its not like OTC or anything though if thats your question. The alternative option is from cattle implants Synovex which does contain Test Propionate and can be extracted.

Thanks for the assistance. Would any of those product be sold at a farm type store such as a feed and seed type thing? I'm not sure my guy can obtain the "raw materials" I'm looking for. Thanks again

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Synovex should be. So should Finaplix , in which you can make Trenbolone from. Check out the lab forum.

Thread Information