bulge is offline New Member

Question cutting cycle using winny/clen?

i have some winny and have decided to use this to get some quality gains. i get big easily, and want to lose some excess fat and cut up while on the winny. i'm trying to get some clen to use with the cycle. how should i put this cycle together. has anyone alse used these in a cycle? thanks for all the help.

bump

Give a PM to one of the MODS for a cycle, they'll have it to ya by thr end of the day.

Fast R

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Stack your winnie with a cycle of fina for 8-12 weeks long and with winnie 100mg eod along with 100mg of fina eod

The original jason Guest
    I would go with Equipose something like this cycle

weeks 1-8
    equipose 400-600mg per week
    weeks 3-8
    winnie 50mg ed
    weeks 1&2,5&6,9&10 clen cycles
    weeks 10,11,12 clomid 50mged/100mged/50mged

that would be pretty much to your likeing im sure if you want you could also add some T3 to that cycle and or cycle eca in between the clen cyles depending on how far you want to go and what you want to achieve let me know I can help u modify it if you want

peace
    jason

bump

Bulge, why the bump wasent your question answered?

Fast R

i don't have enough winny to take a cycle that would last that long, and i'm a poor college student. i put on size easily enough without AS. what i'm looking to do is to put on a small amount of size, but my ultimate goal is to gain a small amount of quality size, but maximize the "look" by cutting up, if you will. basically, i have 15 amps of winny and i'm looking to take that eod. unless someone that has taken it thinks thats not frequent enough. i would like some help in finding a dose of clen to cycle with the winny in my efforts to "cut up".

bump

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree T3 is good stuff. Im personally gonna use them both on my next cycle. If your set on clen though use it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Start at 1 tab ed work your way up to no more than 7ed.

Id use an eca stack on the 2 off weeks its fairly cheap. Heres a good link for ECA

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I was just giving him the easy way, but if you want to mix it yourself 10:1 caffeine to ephedrine. 25mg ephedrine, 250mg caffeine and from 150-300mg aspirin. Take it 3 times a day with at least 3 hours in between dosage. Don't take it after 6:00 pm, or you will never get to sleep. You can get it cheap as hell that way.
    I agree with you Juice T3 shreds way better than clen . Wow $15 that's cheap. Im thinking more like $45. Depends on where your at and who you know I guess. If your new to T3 though don't take it lightly It could mess up your thyroid . Do your research or stick to clen IMO.

Thread Information