Thread: DBOL Debate

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'

DBOL Debate

I'm having a debate with my training partner at the moment he thinks that dbol is best taking in intervals throughout the day. Say you were taking 30mg a day 10mg in the morning, 10mg afternoon and 10mg night. But, i think after reading anabolics 2002 back to front, you should take the 30mg in one hit, this way it doesn't mess with your own natural test to much. Am i right or wrong??

Peace

Jackman is offline Banned
    wrong hehe u need take throughout the day bro....

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    dbol should be taken in spilt doses...your buddy is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    wrong hehe u need take throughout the day bro....
    Ass, i hate it when I'm wrong. I've lost 10 quid now!!

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    hahah

althought i have heard of people taking the majority of the daily dosage PRE workokut to have stronger strength gains

Jackman is offline Banned
    being wrong is how we all learn. trust me im wrong a lot.......... guess that means i learn alot haha

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

From the homepage profiles...

Since Dianabol 's half-life time is only 3.2 - 4.5 hours (1) application at least twice a day is necessary to achieve a somewhat even concen-tration of the substance in the blood. It is recommended that the tablets be taken during meals so that pos-sible gastrointestinal pains can be avoided. Dianabol reaches the blood after 1-3 hours. A simple application of only 10 mg results in a 5-fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in the male.

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently taking 40mg's a day as part of my cycle.......I take my first 5mg's at 5:30 and then continue to take 5mg's every 2 hours until I have reached my 40mg goal for the day. The reason for spreading throughout the day is to keep blood levels more even rather than causing a spike when all is taken at once....

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Since Dianabol's half-life time is only 3.2 - 4.5 hours (1) application at least twice a day is necessary to achieve a somewhat even concen-tration of the substance in the blood. It is recommended that the tablets be taken during meals so that pos-sible gastrointestinal pains can be avoided. Dianabol reaches the blood after 1-3 hours. A simple application of only 10 mg results in a 5-fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in the male.
    cheers pumpseeker that helps me a lot. It probably would explain why my lower back feels like I've gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson after 40mg in one go. After about 1-2 hours I get a slight dizzy spell abit like a sugar craving. As of tomorrow I'll spread them out.

Cheers Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    hahah

althought i have heard of people taking the majority of the daily dosage PRE workokut to have stronger strength gains
    Yea, I take my 40mg 2-3 hours before training and I do feel very strong doing that. I think I'll spread them out now.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    Yea, I take my 40mg 2-3 hours before training and I do feel very strong doing that. I think I'll spread them out now.
    try 10mg in the morning 20mg pre workout and 10mg later in the day

this will allow you to get similar strength gains and still allow spread out dosages

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    try 10mg in the morning 20mg pre workout and 10mg later in the day

this will allow you to get similar strength gains and still allow spread out dosages
    cool, I'll try that tomorrow. I guess my theory is out the window anyway as I'm on deca as well, so that will completely mess up my own natural test anyway.

I'm off to the gym now to train and pay my lost bet. I could lie as he has no internet access UUUUUUUUUUmmmmm, No I think I'll be honest.

Cheers bro

I also agree to take in split doses for steady blood levels, but there are many who preach that taking it all before workout give them much more strength and better workouts.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I take it twice a day because I'm lazy. I've tried it every which way and it really doesn't matter.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    One of the most important functions of D-bol is protein synthesis. That’s why you need to spread d-bol intake throughout the time of your recovery - to maximize your muscle growth. ---- Keep in mind - you're growing post workout.

When you take a lot of d-bol in one dose - you're not taking the best out of dbol ---- since your system can only absorb a certain amount over a period of time - the extra dbol is excreted with urine.

So, when you take 50mg daily in 2 - 25mg doses - you're not utilizing all of it and piss away the rest (literally).

However, there are many who observed that increased dose of dbol before workout - makes a better workout.
    As a result, some take dbol evenly throughout the day and an extra before workout. For example, when taking 30 mg - take in 5 doses -- 10, 5, 5, 5, 5.

my 2 c.

Jay

Thread Information