Thread: F*** Ref-B

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

F*** Ref-B

i am in the middle of my second week of 25mg ED of Ref-B and i'v gained a little weight and got some acne on my back but NO STRENGTH..........anyone else had a problem with this?!

BTW......taking in over 3,000 calories, 200 grams of protein( i weight 185) and lifting hard 4 days a week.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i am in the middle of my second week of 25mg ED of Ref-B and i'v gained a little weight and got some acne on my back but NO STRENGTH..........anyone else had a problem with this?!

BTW......taking in over 3,000 calories, 200 grams of protein( i weight 185) and lifting hard 4 days a week.
    If you're 185, your protein should almost be double that, and your calories should be in the 4000-4500 range to make consistent solid gains. 200 G's of protein is just enough to maintain at that weight bro...
    "When in doubt, eat more, train harder"

Peace

-Taejoon

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

I ran those with a cycle last year. it was hard to say how much I gained from them since I was stacking it with TEST and EQ,,, but the **** did give me some brutal cramps so I had to drop it after 3 weeks. D-bols not for everybody. def not for me.

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I have some experience with Ref-B and loved it. What I recommend if you're not doing it already is to split up your doses into at least 2 per day. If at 25mg, do 12.5 twice. I was up to 100 mg a day at the peak of my cycle and had it split up into 4 doses. Had really amazing results in strength for me. Kept'em in gelcaps in the freezer to keep from melting the gelcap and to keep the ass taste as mellow as possible. good luck!
    Roc

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Strength is the thing I always gain the most with Ref-B. Either you need to look at your training or its bunk gear cause strength and ref go hand and hand IMO. How long have you been on?

i am 9 days into it and am splitting it up twice a day. I guess i could try taking in more than 3,000 calories a day but i figured even with that i should be seeing some gains. It better not be bunk stuff or that will be the second time........and i know the kid real well so he better hope he didnt dick me or he's in some serious trouble

custom fit is offline Member
    hey bad, first time should have been the last time when he gave you bad gear.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    9 days in even with those Cals you should have some good strength gains bro. Give it another week and see what happens but in the mean time up the Cals.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

It took me 3 1/2 weeks before I started seeing any results on 50mg/day. Be patient and drink lots and lots of water.

thanx guys, and it isnt the second time he screwed me, i got dicked by an foreign internet site.......last time i do that!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ref-b is underdosed, you're not getting the 25mg you think you're taking in. This could be the culprit.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    It may seem that ref-b is underdosed, at least according to B. Llewellyn and his new book. He had a 10mL bottle tested, and it came back at about 1/2 label claim. So this may be your problem. Personally, I love ref-b and consider it THE best buy for d-bol. I don't see real world results until I hit the 2mL or supposedly 50mg/day mark. If you suspect it is underdosed, then go up gradually so you don't over do it. Another way to test the ref is to get a clear glass/bowl and put a little water in it. Then get 1-2mL's of the ref and slowly squirt it into the water. You should notice the methandro precipitate out because the propylene glycol is miscible w/water but the steroid is not. Easy test. If you see this white precipitate, then you know it does contain something active. It wont tell you what, but atleast you know there is something. I have never seen ref-b faked, and it also has a very distinguishing taste. This is another way to test it (assuming you have tasted it before). So the chances are that you are just not running a full 25mg. The hard part is having to guess what will be the effective dose w/o overshooting. So, as they say, start low and go slow. Also, as long as the bottle was sealed, and does not look like it was tampered with, I pretty much gurantee you it is good. Like I said, I have never seen a bunk ref-b before. Doesen't mean they are not out there, but just rare if they are. Try the 2 tests above. The water test will just let you know it has an active steroid in it. It should have a taste like no other. If you have never tasted it, I can't compare it to anything. so if it tastes like pure chemical crap, then it is ref-b.

D bol gives me bloody poopies.......................Thank you I am done

thanx ichabodcrane, i'll definitely try that test. i know for sure that it tastes like complete ass, but tell me if this could be doing it........i have been pouring an ounce or two of orange juice in a cup and then mixing the d-bol in with it. Would this dilute it in some way and make it not effective?

Thread Information