physicallyimposing is offline New Member

winni/sust side effects???

I know they say there are no stupid questions, so I'll just say that this might be strange. I'm about six weeks into a winni/sust cycle now. I'm doing 50mg winni EOD and 125 mg sust EOD. I know that the sust is a little low, but I have to make sure I don't get too big too fast because I will be tested if I am suspected for AS use. Even with a low dosage of sust, I've managed to put on about 12 lbs in the last six weeks. I'm working a little more cardio now and pulling a lot of fat out mf my diet to be slow down the growth a little. Anyway, here's my question... This morning a noticed a small "bump" forming under my skin on the side of my chest; just in front of my armpit if my arm is down. The sust doseage is very low and I've noticed no swelling or over-sensative nipples so I think gyno is out. The bump is maybe a half inch around and I guess it's more of a knot. It's gotten a little larger since this morning so I'm starting to get concerned. Going to a doc is the last option because of my job, so I figured I'd ask the real experts out there. Anyone out there heard of anything like this??? Thanks.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    could be a boil. just wait another day. are u running any anti-e's ?

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like gyno, i would get on some anti-es immidiatly, 40mg of nolva, drop the test, and just run winny with the nolva,

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    May just be a pimple in an odd place.

I actually just finished the sust about a week ago and I'm only running the winny now. You really think it could be gyno at 1/2 cc of sust250 EOD?? I used 35 mg of DBol ED for 8 weeks as my first cycle and never had signs of gyno. It's just kind of surprising that you'd think that's what it is. I haven't been on any anti-e's though, so I'll get some nolva tomorrow. Out of curiosity, do you have any idea how that'll affect the gains from finishing the winni cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    May just be a pimple in an odd place.
    It feels too big and deep to be a zit. If that's what it is, then it's gonna be one BIG mother****er.

Thread Information