bigjohnstud is offline Junior Member

possible 1st cycle

i've been a member for awhile and i'm still learning but i want to know what i should be specifically reading about. so i figure i'm going to give you guys the details and see what you say. i'm not planning on doing a cycle anytime really soon. still learning and growing, put on 25 lbs in last 2 years and i'm very happy with that but things are starting to slow down but i think i can get another 10lbs before trying a cycle. so here goes:

25 years old
    6'4" 235lbs
    workouts are mon-fri
    chest-back-shoulders-legs-arms
    i started at 250g protien ed but have upped it to 325g ed
    currently am on 10g of creatine ed and use multiple protien shakes
    very athletic
    would like to get to about 260lbs

anyways i have a ton of other questions but i'll let you all shoot at this and see what i get. thanks, this board has taught me alot!!

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    You seem to have an awesome base to start out. Are you asking about what a good first cycle would be when you are ready to take the step though?

Quote Originally Posted by daWhoady
    You seem to have an awesome base to start out. Are you asking about what a good first cycle would be when you are ready to take the step though?
    basically i read on here so much about so many different types of gear but i want to know what exactly you all would recomend for me so i can read up on it. so yes to your question.

I like an all test cycle for a first cycle IMO. What type of goals would you like to accomplish with this first cycle? Looking to strictly bulk up, cut up, or just want to gain?

I like an all test cycle for a first cycle IMO. What type of goals would you like to accomplish with this first cycle? Looking to strictly bulk up, cut up, or just want to gain?
    well i'd really like to put on the size. my bf isn't where i'd like it to be but i'd like to complete what i started which is get to about 260-265 and then cut up from there and maintain. i've just noticed that it's been hard over the last 4 months to get gains and my strength has stayed about the same. that's why i tried uping my protien intake about 2 months ago. since i've seen some slight gains but not like the 2 years prior to that.

If you just want to put on mass and hit that 260 mark, I'd definatly go with an all Test cycle. Like Test Enan and you could jump start it with Test Prop or Dbol .

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with the above statements.......

mainly because test should be the base of any cycle, and you need to know how you react to it at any dose before you start adding compounds to it.

peace I4L

If you just want to put on mass and hit that 260 mark, I'd definatly go with an all Test cycle. Like Test Enan and you could jump start it with Test Prop or Dbol.
    10 week cycle? how much? 250 or 500 a week. don't know much about test prop or dbol . i'm guessing i would be doing these for the couple beginning weeks?

let me know if i start getting annoying

I'd run it like this:

1-12 Test Enan 400-500mg/wk
    and
    1-4 Test Prop 50mg/ED
    12-15 Test Prop 50-75mg/ED
    or
    1-4 Dbol 30mg/ED

I'd run it like this:

1-12 Test Enan 400-500mg/wk
    and
    1-4 Test Prop 50mg/ED
    12-15 Test Prop 50-75mg/ED
    or
    1-4 Dbol 30mg/ED
    why with the test prop do i need to run it twice during the cycle?

You don't need to.

Test Enan is a long ester. It will take approximatly 2-3 weeks after last injection until it is low enough in your blood concentration to start PCT. So that means you will have about 3 weeks of no test or anti-e's to help with recovery.

Test Prop is a short ester. It should build up quickly, and be low enough in about 3 days after last inj to start PCT. What's nice about prop is you can then use it to jump start your gains, since enan will take about 4 weeks to show any results, other than bloat and it can be ran past enan so you can start PCT 3 days after the cycle has ended.

If you jump start with DBol , you can also end with prop if you'd like, I just didn't put it on there because you may not have it on hand or want to get it.

Thread Information