mxguy125 is offline New Member

not much to work with - need help

due to lack of money (buying my wife a new house) and supply, i've got a small mix of gear and wonder if I can put together a cycle with it. This is my second cycle, my first was 20ml of enanthate 250 which gave me great results, now i have the following: 10ml Enanthate 250
    9ml Omnadren 250
    100 Russian dbol

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, I also have anti-es and clomid.

Thanks,
    mxguy125

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    its good enough

wks 1 - 9:1 ml enth, 1 ml omnadren
    wks 1 - 3: 5 tabs d-bol/ed

u need to get some clomid first !

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    They way gundam has it set up would theoretically be the best way. Know though that you will only take advantage of 100mg of the long acting ester in the omnadren if it is the same set up as sust. That basically will give you 9 weeks of 350 mg test a week. Looks okay if that is all you can get. Clomid for sure. It is pretty cheap. Check out the liquid research sites out there.

mxguy125 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    They way gundam has it set up would theoretically be the best way. Know though that you will only take advantage of 100mg of the long acting ester in the omnadren if it is the same set up as sust. That basically will give you 9 weeks of 350 mg test a week. Looks okay if that is all you can get. Clomid for sure. It is pretty cheap. Check out the liquid research sites out there.
    thanks guys, appreciate the info. I do have clomid already, i'm getting some nolva and liquidex and then i'll start the cylce.
    thanks again.

I would run it:
    Wk 1-5: 500 mg Enananthate, 2 shots per week.
    Wk 1-3 25mg D-Bol
    Wk 6-8 Omna EOD
    PCT

This will better utilize the Prop in the Omna's, and up your dose toward the end of your cycle. I would like to have put the Prop laydened Omna's at the begining, but that would put the High dose first, and you're not doing enough to justify any kind of Frontload.
    JMO

Thread Information