dino2 is offline Junior Member

Who used superclen 0.5mg + 10mg ketitofen

What I do with the tables, is make one to powder, and devide that in 8 equal portions.
    So, every portion is 0.0625 mg. Normal clen is 0.02 a tab.
    I take that for 2, and now for 3 servings a day, fot 12 now.

I must say, I do feel something, but not very much from it.

My Questions:
    What dose are you guys using ?
    How long can you use it ?

Since ketotifen should reset your receptors, in theorie, you should be able to use it for a longer time.

Thanks

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I use 1/2 to 1 tab a day, for the first week makes me tired as hell. It is not used for fat loss though, it is actually more used for bulking according to the manufacturer.

Other sides, some headaches, alot of cramps and muscles twitches (not painful spasms just little twitches, mainly in thighs) carb cravings and lots of shaking from about 1/2 hr after ingestion till I hit the sack.

IMO it is best used post cycle as an anticatabolic to help keep as much muscle mass as you can and yes I use it for more than 2 weeks at a time and my bodyweight hasnt dropped in the last 2.5 weeks, I am now 3 weeks post cycle.

Gilster is offline Member
    I agree with KS. I have used it with t-3 and actually gained 4 pounds over 4 weeks. Not for fat loss IMO. Makes you sleepy and tired as hell the first week. Made me hungry too. I used a whole tab for up to 9 days tapered up and down.

Thanks guy's,

I'am using it now, coming off the juice.

I recognice the things you said. I am very hungry, and had some nasty crambs in the first week.

Bro, its the ketotifen that makes you tired and hungry. If you read the post in the educational threads on keto, it explains it all. Keto gives you carb cravings, and can actually help put on some mass as well. That is why the superclens give all those sides. Clen by itself is great for cutting, but the keto makes it better for post cycle. Also, keto upregulates the receptors so it can be taken for prolonged periods of time (can we say "bridge" )

Thanks

carb cravings

I'm sorry to ask this, but since I'm Dutch, I can't find out the meaning off CARB CRAVINGS.

If you can explane, my thanks in advance.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

carb cravings

Meaning it makes you want to eat carbohydrates for me it was pasta and yogurt.

your right

I'm suffering of that.

I've to stop myself from eating the candy from my daughter.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,m using it at the moment and I,m taking 1 1/2 tbs a day and all i do is eat it does,nt make me sleepy and I do not get the shakes I do get the muscle twitching.Its certainly more geared up for post cycle than cutting.

1 1/2 ??

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    I,m using it at the moment and I,m taking 1 1/2 tbs a day and all i do is eat it does,nt make me sleepy and I do not get the shakes I do get the muscle twitching.Its certainly more geared up for post cycle than cutting.
    Do you mean the tabs with 0.5 mg clen + 10 mg ketitofen ?

I ask this because there is an other tab on the market with less in it : 0.2 mg clen + 4 mg ketotifen.

They both come from **, and the first one isn't produced anymore, because it was so strong.
    In perticulare if you compare it to the normal dose of clen, wich is 5-7 tabs from 0.02 mg = 0.1 - 0.14 mg /day.

Then you are using 5 times more.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry bro I,m confusing issues here it is ** latest one the white one which replaced the yellow.The yellow one was 0.5mg Clen and 10mg Keto

I believe this new white one is the same dosage and not 0.2mg and 4mg Keto

Thread Information