Thread: deca or eq????

ggarby is offline New Member

deca or eq????

Allright, I have posted a few repots about this but no reall helpful answer. Like I said Iam 5'4 and weigh 128 pounds because of a broken leg. Normal body weight is 139 @ 6 percent body fat, age 19. I have been working out consistently for 4 years in the gym and on the mat(wrestling). Iam pretty lean from cutting weight for 4 years wrestling and working out. Could never break 140 no matter how hard i tried(ate).

I want to do a cycle when my leg heals and I get back to 139 pounds. I have gotten Deca and EQ and want to Know what to do with it. Is deca and EQ together not to bad for a first time cycler, or if not which one should i do over the other to get the most results?
    I know everybody is screaming right now that you need to do test with deca or eq, but i dont want the side effects (I know i will bald=bad).
    Do you really think deca dick would be a problem even though iam 19 and not cycled before. It seems hard to tell/opinionated.
    So what should i do? Would one be better to do over the other seperatlly? or can i run them both? What gains can i expect?

-If i really needed test in there could i take a prohormone to boost my already high test. levels?( I would just take a really small dose of test. but I dont think i can obtain it easily or for awhile, plus i dont want to; so its really out of the question)
    Thanks everyone for being patient with me. I am new trying to do it right.
    ------------------G-Man
    Last edited by ggarby; 12-09-2003 at 11:10 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I won't suggest it to anyone because of what happened when I got off but I have run deca by itself. I will never do it again. I will never do deca again. I got chubby as hell when I got off and lost a lot. I don't think that is what you want to do. Yeah, you will gain weight but it would be temporary at best. If your test levels are already high and you have always cut, why don't you try bulking and eating 4-5k calories a day?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I won't suggest it to anyone because of what happened when I got off but I have run deca by itself. I will never do it again. I will never do deca again. I got chubby as hell when I got off and lost a lot. I don't think that is what you want to do. Yeah, you will gain weight but it would be temporary at best. If your test levels are already high and you have always cut, why don't you try bulking and eating 4-5k calories a day?

-I only really cut significantly when i was in wrestling season. Off season I ate a a lot of calories like an animal, supplemented naturally, and worked out on a regular routine. I was pretty consistent too.
    -G-Man

take propecia

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    take propecia

-- I have been on propecia for almost a year. Still some hair loss. History of hair loss in family, so the longer i can keep it the happier i am. Dont know if the propecia will keep it in there once on a cycle.

any more suggestions on cycle anyone?

thanks--

If you are anti test then not too many people will give you advice. Really, and from experience, it is just not worth running compounds by themselves without test. You might gain 10 pounds and that is it. You could run eq by itself or deca by itself and see results but from personal experience it just was dumb. Do what you like, no one by any means is stopping you from doing it. My roomate is dead set against test and wants to run a deca and winny cycle. I told him what was up but he will run it anyway and see probably 15 pounds. It is not that you can't run these compounds individually and if you want to by all means do what you want, it is your body, but in the long run, it probably won't be what you are hoping for. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice man!!! Yeah I still have some thinking to do before I try it.

Quote Originally Posted by ggarby
    Thanks for the advice man!!! Yeah I still have some thinking to do before I try it.
    Do you think any prohormones would mimic test? I heard if you take like double the dosage on T-Bomb you get similar results. I dont know, just trying to work with what i have.

solid-d is offline Member
    take 300mg a week of eq for 10 weeks... and take 400mg of test a week for 2 weeks.. then you will be good... dont take deca and eq together.. stay on the board and read and lean more..

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    take 300mg a week of eq for 10 weeks... and take 400mg of test a week for 2 weeks.. then you will be good... dont take deca and eq together.. stay on the board and read and lean more..

?? 300mg/we of eq wont do much and test for 2 weeks will do nothing but shut you down....bro stick around a while and research a little more and youll find what youre looking for.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    ?? 300mg/we of eq wont do much and test for 2 weeks will do nothing but shut you down....bro stick around a while and research a little more and youll find what youre looking for.
    he might have meant 12 weeks. Im currently on a bulking cycle, running test for 12 weeks and deca for 10.

Eq for cutting, deca for bulking - thats pretty much the general thought about the two

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TiptronicSoldier
    he might have meant 12 weeks. Im currently on a bulking cycle, running test for 12 weeks and deca for 10.

Eq for cutting, deca for bulking - thats pretty much the general thought about the two
    yeah you may be right...sorry if thats what me meant just was confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    yeah you may be right...sorry if thats what me meant just was confused...

Thanks for the reply!! So even if i did do test I still shouldnt take deca and Eq together? If i were to get test and run it should i do it with deca and run eq at the end?? I just hope I dont have extreme side effects from test(acne/hairloss). Is there a test that has less side effects than another?
    -Also i was curious if anyone used GHB during a cycle(like a cap at night) and got good results.
    Thanks everyone.
    -G-Man

Thread Information