Thread: t350!!!!!

yosh is offline New Member

t350!!!!!

im starting my first cycle of deca with t350 wat do you guys tink the lickley results would be.. Stats hieght 5" 9 weight 12stone 13lb bf around 22 23% (im working on it) i train 3 times a week as i have very demanding job and my workouts are prety good but not good enuogh..(hence the cycle)my diet......well i dont realy have one as yet..THATS WHY IM HERE..also im not to sure about what effective dosage i should be takin (its my first timeon juice!!)help.. please dont fob me off telling me to do research as i am everyday but as this is new to me im strugling and need some guidence from some hardcore members.....Also coz im new to this im relying totally on a second party to supply me and am not sure on names (ie t350) i know its test and should be took with deca (or im lickly to be a flop...and thats not good)thanx

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    first off, dont start your cycle until you have your diet in check. second, 3 days a week training is tough when on cycle.. i dont think its enough. you would really need to push yourself.. third, what doesages do you plan on running for your cycle? fourth, i recommend that you save the deca and just use test for your first cycle..

joshr is offline Associate Member
    i would go with something a little less potent then t350 but its your choice why would you want to bulk your body fat is real high for bulking i would try and diet right with plenty of cardio it doesnt sound like you need the gear

yosh is offline New Member
    thanx,,so if i just stick with the t350 for the first cycle,,how long should the cycle be and wat dosage,,also tips on diet would be apprieciated..

Thread Information