andy2g3000 is offline New Member

Exclamation help! i think im allergic to tren acetate? not sure?

ive been on my tren acetate for about four weeks 1cc twice a week. after my last two shots the next few days i broke out in a itchy rash, kind of like swollen bumps that spread only where i itched myself and i have a little pain in my feet and hands? but then it goes away after about two to three days until my next shot then it starts again. it usualy starts at the injection site and spreads i inject in my glute i switch cheeks everytime. and no i have not been with any skanks!

ANY HELP?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    More likely allergic to the oil base that it is in. You could try a couple doses of Benedryl and see if that clears up the rash

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    there are lots of sides from tren . it could very well be that.. why are you shooting it twice a week. should be run at least eod if not ed.. why dont you try doing 50mgs eod. it will equal out to about the same dosage but its less at a time may help on the sides.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    yea that was gonna be my first ? is why twice a week at least eod or lke dude said ed 50mg but as for the rash ive never heard of a side like thatr and know a lot of guys that took tren ace but do like he said and try some allergy med. see what happens you really should take it at least eod

Thread Information