Bob segal is offline Associate Member

(Test Enanthate) weekly intake

what would be preferred doing (test Enanthate ) 250mg every four days or 500mg all at once. I was doing research and the right way would be to inject all at once causing a steady flow. But would'nt it be better to split it with two injections a week?

For someone 5'10'', 175, and eating about 3000 cals, 300g pro, would 450mg's a week be enough?
    what do you think thanks.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    500 all at once

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    age......cycle experience?

D

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Split it..keep a constant even level!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob segal
    what would be preferred doing (test Enanthate ) 250mg every four days or 500mg all at once. I was doing research and the right way would be to inject all at once causing a steady flow. But would'nt it be better to split it with two injections a week?

For someone 5'10'', 175, and eating about 3000 cals, 300g pro, would 450mg's a week be enough?

Age would nice

But

E4D is correct for a first time. Half-life of Enan is about 4 days so you should inject at least that often, and always in equal amounts of time between injections.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Pheedno I know you know your stuff so please don't take this the wrong way. If half life is 4 days wouldn't that mean 8 days life and if so one injection a week would be enough. maybe my definition of half life is wrong. Please educate me. I also thought that enth was 7 days half life after some review.
    Last edited by mart651; 12-10-2003 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Pheedno I know you know your stuff so please don't take this the wrong way. If half life is 4 days wouldn't that mean 8 days life and if so one injection a week would be enough. maybe my definition of half life is wrong. Please educate me.
    Actually half life is a little less than 4 days(3-4)
    Avtive life is about 12 days for enan.

Roughly 4x the half life is active life

Half life is the amount of time to 50% depletion
    Say your running 250mg of Enan
    250mg
    84hrs later- 125mg
    84hrs later- 62.5mg
    84hrs later-31mg
    and so on

You want to shoot at least as often as the half-life. If you shot on avtive life frequency, you'd be shooting about every 2 wks, which is the amount of time untill you start PCT, as thats when the exogenous hormone has exited the system. If you went on active life, you dips in blood consistancy would be huge

thanks bro

Iron is offline Junior Member
    250mg on Mon and Thur.

after my schooling above. yes

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Pheedno is the man!!!!!

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    i always break it up in four day incraments. keep the test levels constant

Shud is offline Associate Member
    great info Pheedno.....splitting them up is the way to go....

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks pheedno, i've been wanting a good definition of half life like that...=)

actually, i'm not getting. if the half life is a little less than 4 day (lets say 3.75 days), then wouldn't it be something like this...

250mg
    175mg 3.75 days later
    87.5mg 3.75 days later
    etc...

thanks,
    -- clocky

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    actually clockworks, if it is every 3.75 days like you said, then after the first 3.75 days you would have 125mgs not 175mgs. (250/2=125)

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Monday Thursday for me. I also like it that way because i get so pumped on shot days.

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    actually clockworks, if it is every 3.75 days like you said, then after the first 3.75 days you would have 125mgs not 175mgs. (250/2=125)
    oh my ****ing god, for a computer scientist, my arithmetic is horrible...

i was looking at pheedno's post and saying "125 is not half of 250, 175 is"...i am retarded, my job should fire me...

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Pheedno is the man!!!!!
    He's not gonna be able to get shirts over his Big Head if we keep this up, but yeah, if I have question anywhere similar...oh hell anything for that matter, I'm lookin' for him...Everybody needs a friendly neigborhood Pheedno?
    Like I said before, The dudes a frickin' walking encyclopedia!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Pheedno I know you know your stuff so please don't take this the wrong way. If half life is 4 days wouldn't that mean 8 days life and if so one injection a week would be enough. maybe my definition of half life is wrong. Please educate me. I also thought that enth was 7 days half life after some review.
    One thing about test cyp and enanthate ... everywhere you look, you will read literature suggesting half life from 4 days to 14 days and active life of 10 to 46 days. Most doctors seem to feel comfortable giving HRT injections every 10 to 14 days while others do it every 7 days.

I also did my first half of my cycle all at once, 2 CC's at 500 mg a week, during the last 3-4 weeks I split up my dosages and noticed "no difference". I am not crashing or getting antcy, even if I shoot a day late like on 8th day... still no crash or difference I can notice. ALthough lately I bumped up to 600 mg per week at 300 mg per shot every 3 to 4 days apart and now I am noticing new improvements/gains from the extra testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    One thing about test cyp and enanthate ... everywhere you look, you will read literature suggesting half life from 4 days to 14 days and active life of 10 to 46 days. Most doctors seem to feel comfortable giving HRT injections every 10 to 14 days while others do it every 7 days.

I also did my first half of my cycle all at once, 2 CC's at 500 mg a week, during the last 3-4 weeks I split up my dosages and noticed "no difference". I am not crashing or getting antcy, even if I shoot a day late like on 8th day... still no crash or difference I can notice. ALthough lately I bumped up to 600 mg per week at 300 mg per shot every 3 to 4 days apart and now I am noticing new improvements/gains from the extra testosterone.

I don't think noticable changes in "gains" will be apparent in shooting 500mg split E3D, split into two shots, or all at once. A person will have dips in blood consistancy though, and while poundage will probably not be a factor, sides such as acne, lethargy, etc could be for those who endure those sides to begin with.

Much like shooting Prop ED or EOD. With a active life of 4.5 days, your half life is a little over a day. Shooting EOD will probably not render a higher percentage of pounds, but blood plasma fluctuations will be unavoidable.

Acne is the major difference I see in the different administrations. And while soem don't even have this problem, it makes a big difference in myself, which is all I'll recommend

Doctors perscribing HRT tend look to the manufacturer for proper administration protocol. Which is why they usually perscribe to one shot a wk, as Upjohn has listed Cyps half-life at 8 days Putting active life at aroun 32 days

MrDezel is offline Banned
    keep a constant level

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Im currently taking in 500 mg weekly so I have it split 250 on monday and 250 on thursday, works just fine

250 Gelinika's EOD for me.

You are using more Blood to digest more food, because your body is demanding more Protein synthesis to heal the tissue you keep breaking down.
    This natural healing process makes you tired.
    Blood is what the body uses to make the Gastric Juices that digest foods, then anti-bodies take amino's to go about finding "Broken things" and repair them, your body will naturally want ot shut down sensing that this needs to take place.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    You are using more Blood to digest more food, because your body is demanding more Protein synthesis to heal the tissue you keep breaking down.
    This natural healing process makes you tired.
    Blood is what the body uses to make the Gastric Juices that digest foods, then anti-bodies take amino's to go about finding "Broken things" and repair them, your body will naturally want ot shut down sensing that this needs to take place.
    I have Zero Idea how this got here, I followed the link from the "making me tired" (or whatever) thread??????

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob segal

Anything 500mg or less I would do all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscleone
    Anything 500mg or less I would do all at once.
    Huh uh, 4 days is optimal for Enanthate , clipping it just before it's half life, keeping blood levels steady.

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    split er' up, why make things more difficult for our body/ you

RLARG is offline New Member
    500mg all at once

Quote Originally Posted by RLARG
    500mg all at once
    Pheedno (or Somebody) put up a link about the importance of Blood Levels!
    Pleeeeez..

Swellin Guest
    Rather than do Mon/Thurs...which turns into 3day/4day...I am doing Mon 8am then Thurs 8pm. That is 3.5 days.

strangelanguage is offline New Member

a quetion rather than reply about (testosterone enanthate)

hey guys,new to the site.iv been reading for a while though. i got some (tesosterone enanthate ).has anyone ever heard of this being made in the usa?id give the manufacturer name,but not sure if it against the rules.i did first injection on saterday and imedetly got an erection.its (test enanthate)250 mg per ml 10 ml vial.thanx in advance guys.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    why on earth have you bumped a thread that is 3 years old....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information