Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

Begginning gyno?

hey whats up guys, im on my first cycle of dbol / test e, just finished up the dbol and my nips seem like they're hard all the time... like hard nips, not like the symptoms of gyno i've read about. I've upped my anti-e's to 50mg provi a day, and 60-80mg liquid nolva a day. I have some liquidex coming b/c im gonna run out of provi at this dosage.

I don't feel any lumps under or behind my nipples, though the nipples themselves are hard and more tender than usual, so I got scared, or is this common with test dbol cycles?. should I just keep running the nolva and provi? and is it ok to sub the liquidex (im getting the PNP liquidex) for the provi?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    hey whats up guys, im on my first cycle of dbol / test e, just finished up the dbol and my nips seem like they're hard all the time... like hard nips, not like the symptoms of gyno i've read about. I've upped my anti-e's to 50mg provi a day, and 60-80mg liquid nolva a day. I have some liquidex coming b/c im gonna run out of provi at this dosage.

I don't feel any lumps under or behind my nipples, though the nipples themselves are hard and more tender than usual, so I got scared, or is this common with test dbol cycles?. should I just keep running the nolva and provi? and is it ok to sub the liquidex (im getting the PNP liquidex) for the provi?
    Dont worry about it... Nolva alone at 20 mg can block/prevent gyno even on guys taking a gram (1000 mg) of testosterone a week. 40 mg a day of Nolva will far in excess handle any amount of estrogen in your body... WIth the nolva you have complete control. Its possible you have some progestine from the dbol... take 100 mg Vit B-6 everyday and the progestine gets under control after a number of days.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would keep running it for a few more weeks. Also, run the nolv longer then the proviron . When your body starts its to form estrogen again the nolv will keep it under control till it becomes normal.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    yah, i only plan on running the provi/liquidex as long as im actually taking the test e, then only nolva. I guess im a little paranoid. Its more like they're constantly erect and they feel more sensitive than usual. Oh well better safe than sorry. thanks for the input so far, any others advice would be appreciated.

Thread Information