a dbol side effect?

hi
    i am on dbol /test right now taking 35mg dbol ed its been 3 days and i begin to feel my mouth is dry like i am chewing a sponge and i feel my eyes are dry 2 my friends are making remarks about my eyes they keep telling me whats wrong with your eyes they tell me their is a prob in the skin below my eyes ( the skin that turn black if u dont sleep enough) so guys are those side effects of dbol

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    hmm.. never heard about that thing with the eyes.. but if you have dry mouth, then you must upper your water intake.

bump it for ya.

SYN
    SYN is offline New Member
    I just came off a 4 week cycle of 40mg ED and I did not have a problem with my eyes. The dry mouth thing.. humm. I was pretty Thirsty all the time and it helped me to drink lots of water, which you should be doing anyway.

How is your Blood Pressure. ? If your blood pressure is up all the time this could cause unnessary pressure on your eyes. Every couple of days chart your BP to see if it is safe as well as some what stable.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently into week 3 of a d-bol(35mg) and test cyp. cycle.I had same problems at the start of my cycle. I felt terrible for the first five days and I started to develope black bags under my eyes. Don't worry this should subside within a few days.
    Good luck with your cycle.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I know that restlessness is a side of dbol . Maybe you arn't getting enough sleep and that's why you have bags under your eyes. Or it could be that they are just naturally drying out due to tlack of water. You def have to hydrate yourself when your on dbol. What kind of test/mg are you takeing?

mass junkie is offline banned
    havent had any side effects and im on my 3rd week of 30 mg ed

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    i sweat like a mofo and always hot...that's all though.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterone82
    hi
    i am on dbol/test right now taking 35mg dbol ed its been 3 days and i begin to feel my mouth is dry like i am chewing a sponge and i feel my eyes are dry 2 my friends are making remarks about my eyes they keep telling me whats wrong with your eyes they tell me their is a prob in the skin below my eyes ( the skin that turn black if u dont sleep enough) so guys are those side effects of dbol
    I did a small dbol cycle once . Had absolutly no side effects . Maybe because my max dose was 25mg ED . dunno

Greetingz

legend is offline Associate Member
    the only real noticeable sides i usually get from dbol is i feel tired all the time.as far as water goes, you should be taking in at least a gallon a day anyway. whether on dbol or not. i drink water with every meal, and through out the day. i can not drink anything else. except my shakes. try upping you water intake and improving your sleep habits. you'll be surprised what a good nights sleep can do for you.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    never heard of the eye thing but even when drinking 4.5 - 5L of water a day i still got a dry mouth (but only when working out) when taking 40mg/d. If anything try upping your water intake

Frozenone is offline New Member
    only side effect i get is nose bleeds very frequently...i do 50mg/day...

hey guys the side effects are gone no more eye bags no more dry mouth i am only feeling tired befor i get to the gym but when i am in the gym i feel high beside my water intake is good i drink 6 litre /day and i sleep 8-9 hours

Iron is offline Junior Member
    I sweat a lot, always feel hot and have some lower back pain.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterone82
    hi
    i am on dbol/test right now taking 35mg dbol ed its been 3 days and i begin to feel my mouth is dry like i am chewing a sponge and i feel my eyes are dry 2 my friends are making remarks about my eyes they keep telling me whats wrong with your eyes they tell me their is a prob in the skin below my eyes ( the skin that turn black if u dont sleep enough) so guys are those side effects of dbol

How much water are you drinking? You need to be drinking lots of water!

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron
    I sweat a lot, always feel hot and have some lower back pain.

I got lower back pain while on the Revorit 25mg tabs. Drinking lots of water is very important.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Well you could be dehydrated or mabe your anti e is acting as a diuretic...I know my letrozole dries me out alot. Kinda gives me chapped lips too.

D

Thread Information