Chapman393 is offline Associate Member

I want to try a new cycle.

Hey guys I want to try a new cylce with sustanon 250 deca -durabolin but I don't know what else to stack with it maybe d-bol. I guess 30mg dianabol daily with 300mg deca-durabolin a week and 250mg sustanon every 7-10 days. Am I overdoing it? I want to gain 25-30. Help me please?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    overdoing it?

at 250mg of sus every 7-10 days? i dont think so, but we need more info here bro........whats your cycle history? training and rest habits? diet?

i will say this: sus needs to be shot more frequently than what youre wanting to do, and i'd up the deca to 400mg/week.
    if youre a cycle newbie(no flame intended) this is enough. i wouldnt bother with the dbol unless youre the impatient sort........

peace I4L

My cycle history has been small only three cycles all of test cypionate and deca -durabolin . My last cycle ended about six months ago do to a motorcycle wreck. I was training pretty hard six on one off. My diet could use some work I eat mainly chicken and steak I try to get as much protein as I can.

Is sus and deca enough to gain 25-30 or do I need something else to stack it with? I have no problems with doing more deca or sus I just don't know how much to take or how often.
    Thank u very much for ur reply any info is greatly appreciated.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    My cycle history has been small only three cycles all of test cypionate and deca -durabolin . My last cycle ended about six months ago do to a motorcycle wreck. I was training pretty hard six on one off. My diet could use some work I eat mainly chicken and steak I try to get as much protein as I can.

Is sus and deca enough to gain 25-30 or do I need something else to stack it with? I have no problems with doing more deca or sus I just don't know how much to take or how often.
    Thank u very much for ur reply any info is greatly appreciated.
    In my opinion I would trade the Sust for Test Enth. The reason being, is that ideally Sust should be injected EOD, whereas with Test E you only need to inject twice weekly. The cycle I am on right now is Deca 300 at 400mgs/week, and Test E at 500mgs/week. I'm running provirion as my Anti-E and I have clomid for PCT. Oh I am running the Deca for 10 weeks and the test for 11. I think this would be good for you as well. You can and will gain 25-30lbs off of this cycle. Hope this helps.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with Enth! Keep the Test hihger than the deca .

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think you should be in the gym a minimum of 6-8 months after a lay off.
    Considering you've done 3 previous cycles
    35mg dbol ED(4wks)
    250mg Sust E3D
    200mg Deca E3D
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva ED untill PCT
    PCT-18 days after last injection, 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva for 28 days

Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it. Any other advice is also greatly appreciated.

Thread Information