Thread: no pump??

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member

no pump??

Whats up guys? Right now Im in week 5 of Test Prop at 100mg ed, and my second week on winstrol @ 50mg a day. Today was the first day I used R-AlA also. I took one 200mg cap with breakfast at 10am one with lunch at 1pm and then worked out around 3pm. Today I did back and bis and for the first time in my life while on cycle recieved absolutely no pump in my muscles at all... does it have to do something with the R-ala? could I just be off today? what do u think?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not think it is because of the R-Ala...the Ala shuttle carbs, that is all, now what did you eat? Did it have carbs? No carbs-no ala..nothing to shuttle! Could be any nymber of factors.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Youve been on for 5 weeks and this is the first time you have done back and bi's ever?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    Youve been on for 5 weeks and this is the first time you have done back and bi's ever?
    first time with no pump....agree with bama that its not ala...it just happens from time to time due to various factors

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    first time with no pump....agree with bama that its not ala...it just happens from time to time due to various factors
    Agreed, sometimes all the ducks are in a row, but nothin'.
    You can't always pin point it...you can eat good, sleep good, got enough Test runnin' through ya to make a pack of Fixed Dogs horny, and get a crappy no-pump workout..pisses me off. But usually the next time you're fine.
    Sometimes though I'll do two muscle groups that are too closely related on back to back days and this will happen to me....?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Agreed, sometimes all the ducks are in a row, but nothin'.
    You can't always pin point it...you can eat good, sleep good, got enough Test runnin' through ya to make a pack of Fixed Dogs horny, and get a crappy no-pump workout..pisses me off. But usually the next time you're fine.
    Sometimes though I'll do two muscle groups that are too closely related on back to back days and this will happen to me....?
    I judge the quality of my workout more by how much weight i lift than how good my pump is.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with ca, maybe you should kick the weight up

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my guess

improperly hydrated or little pre workout carbs. i slug down a little ultra fuel and a quart of h20 pre workout and my pump is excellent.JMO

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    improperly hydrated or little pre workout carbs. i slug down a little ultra fuel and a quart of h20 pre workout and my pump is excellent.JMO
    ^ That is what I was going to say....Also drink a decent amount of water while you lift. I get huge pumps always even when I amnot on gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    ^ That is what I was going to say....Also drink a decent amount of water while you lift. I get huge pumps always even when I amnot on gear.
    Gilster, PM me Bro, I need for you to hook me up with a source for that Anabolic Agua!
    I'm J/K Brother

Thread Information