Wnnabbig is offline New Member

Steroids VS Prohormones

I have been researching this sight very hard for a while now, and have learned alot. I have thought about doing a 10 week cycle of just deca or deca + test. I have taken a cycle of prohormones (1 AD) and had decent increases, bench was up about 30lbs and noticebly bigger. I wanted to know how much different taking an AS cycle would be than prohormones,specifically Deca or Deca + test. The cycle would be 400mg of deca a week or 200deca 200test. If I do take a cycle of AS it is most likely going to be one of those two. The main thing I am worried about is the side effects with AS, since I have already taken Prohormones I have a good idea what the side effects will be. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1. prohormones have not given u a good idea of what AAS side effects are.

2. deca alone is crap, u get deca-dick

3. 200 deca and 200 test is not much better either cause test dose is so low

400 deca, 500 test is way better

4. also unlike prohormones u need to research a post-cycle plan with clomid

cheers !

BDTR is offline Retired
    id rather see you do 400 test than 200 deca 200 test. That and what the above post says.

I know I dont know what the side effects of steroids will be I meant I know what the side effects of prohormones will be since I have already taken a cycle. I have a couple friends that have used AS and that is where I got my info for the Deca or deca test. 1 did the deca+test stack and gained 15lbs of muscle. Any more info would be great thanks.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    steroids are 20 times prohormones.

Ok so after alot more research and hard thinking I am going to stay away from the Prohormones and just try my first cycle of AS. I just have a couple questions i needed cleared up and opinions. I have seen many post that as far as a first cycle goes using TEST would be great, what is the benefit of adding DECA ? If I use Deca then I need to use clomid about 3 weeks after my cycle. What about Nolva? that area is still kind of blurry to me. I do not want crazy gains right now I am 5'10" 175lbs, I had BF% tested with one of those electronic machines you hold and it said 12 its probably more like 15. I would just like to put on about 10-15lbs of muscle. So this is what I was thinking for my first cycle
    week 1-10 250 deca
    Week 1-10 300 test
    PCT clomid for 3 weeks.

Sorry if this seems like i dont know what im talking about, i have done tons of research but just wanted some more direct answers. Thanks

SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    i've used both there's really no comparison IMO

Thread Information