Thread: sore hip

walkfast is offline Junior Member

sore hip

Hello
    my friend is now using test-e, but he has one problem . one day after inject , his hip feel lots of pain and tight hip where it inject.is this normal or any good idea to getout from it.

vecchio82 is offline Junior Member
    Where exactly did he inject? Into the glute or quad? Where exactly on the hip is the pain? It is normal to feel some pain after injecting. If the swelling and pain doesn't subside after a few days it could be an infection. Or he may have hit a nerve.

he is injecting on glute.pain and swelling at the injection place.
    i also thaught same as you that it may be some infection or hit nerve.
    is there any way to getout from it?

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vecchio82
    Where exactly did he inject? Into the glute or quad? Where exactly on the hip is the pain? It is normal to feel some pain after injecting. If the swelling and pain doesn't subside after a few days it could be an infection. Or he may have hit a nerve.

donny high??

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Occasionally I have a painfull inject...sometimes its as smooth as butter....currently I can barely walk...it will go away. Maybe the portion you injected into is virgin muscle.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I agree with Rnino1 on the virgin muscle aspect. I did my first quad shot the other day and had some pain, not anything unbearable...

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    I injected my glute five days ago and it still hurts, it red and a royal pain in my ars. I did the delt yesterday and I feel like a million bucks.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine is pretty bad.....another possibillity is that you injected in a portion of the muscle where that particular band, which is incased in facia, comes to an end.

All muscles are incased in facia and if you happend to get it into the very end where the facia tapers to an end then that means you injected a foreign compound into a little space.

ANother thing....maybe you nicked a vein and caused a bruise inside your muscle or a combination of both.

Just alternate heat and ice(no more than 15 minutes at a time) and get your esterogenic counterpart(your gf or wife) to massage your ass or whereever it may be....be sure to tell her your penis is sore too.

Everything will be all better. IF it is infected you will get unbearable pain fast and it will not subside....in that case see a doctor to have an intramuscular abcess drained or you risk loosing muscle tissue in the long run.

thank you all for suggestions

Thread Information