Skidout is offline New Member

Question please evaluate my 2nd cycle

Hello all.. been reading your board for a bit now, and finally decided to register so i can start replying when i feel knowledgable to do so.. but i love your forums.. and you guys have a gang of info umongst you.. here's what i'm looking at for my 2nd cycle.. 1st one was a joke, mainly sus 250, but here are some stats.. i'm 5'6, 165 lbs, low BF. I'm 26 years old, prior military. work out a 6 day split / week. i'm goaling for bulk-up and to keep most of my gains at the end. here's the proposed cycle, i'll post explanations at the end..

dbol 1-4 (25mg/ed)
    test prop 1-12 (100mg/ed)
    fina 1-12 (75mg/ed)

pct with clomid 300/100/50, 3 days after last prick, with nolva on hand incase..

i have the fina.. i read lots of good things on it, and did a standard 4g conversion at 75mg/ml. dbol to frontload, and get quick gains early on.. (to feel a sense of early accomplishment) test prop with the fina.. to maximize potential gains, and keep the test in my body. let me know what you all think.. trying to decide if i should up the test to 150mg/ed, and read mixed ideas about running the nolva throughout.. some say run it throughout, and up if there's problems, others say hold off, to maximize test and run nolva if anything shows up.. what are your opinions.. and i'm not stuck on test prop, haven't finished collecting my gear, and can easily at this point switch to another test if you'd recommend. thanks for any comments you give.. i love the site, and find myself looking forward to getting home to read more posts..

-Skid

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    personally id rather run enanthanate with the fina to bulk..but thats just me...

i would do:
    weeks 1-4 25 mg dbol
    weeks 1-10 500mg enanthanate
    weeks 1-12 75mg fina ed

if ur gyno prone...run liquidex at .5 mg eod or 10-20 mg nolva daily

then start pct the day after ur last fina shot

if you run the prop and your last cycle was as you said "a joke" then i think 100mg a day will be more then enough..

12 weeks on fina is a bit harsh but can be done...drink plenty of water and invest in some cranberry extract and milk thistle

that was quick

i appreciate your advice thai.. i don't think i'm gyno prone.. and i call the 1st cycle a joke cause it was a few years ago.. i didn't have my priorities straight.. the cycle was sporatic, i missed injections.. no pct.. etc etc.. luckily i didn't have any problems.. but was young and dumb.. i wasn't ready.. but i can admit that.. what do you like about the enanthanate over prop.. think that might too rough alongside a 12 week run of fina.. i see the enan only 10 weeks to balace pct timing.. just some questions.. i like picking people for opinions and knowledge!

-Skid

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai guy
    personally id rather run enanthanate with the fina to bulk..but thats just me...

i would do:
    weeks 1-4 25 mg dbol
    weeks 1-10 500mg enanthanate
    weeks 1-12 75mg fina ed

if ur gyno prone...run liquidex at .5 mg eod or 10-20 mg nolva daily

then start pct the day after ur last fina shot

if you run the prop and your last cycle was as you said "a joke" then i think 100mg a day will be more then enough..

12 weeks on fina is a bit harsh but can be done...drink plenty of water and invest in some cranberry extract and milk thistle

i completely agree....i think that 700mg a week of test is too much for your first "real" cycle....i think that you could even bump up the dbol to 30mg ed for the first four weeks too...12 weeks is a long time on tren ...i think it would be better for your body if you ran it for 10 weeks...make sure you have your diet and training in check....good luck, you have a promising cycle planned out

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    wk1-4 35mg dbol
    wk1-12 250mg Enan E3D
    wk1-12 75mg Tren ED

wk1-4 35mg dbol ED
    wk1-14 75mg Prop ED
    wk1-12 75mg Tren ED

Either cycle, run .25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva ED

Take a pick. I keep the tren tapering out a couple of wks before hand for recovery purposes. Run the PCT 4wks minimum and run 20mg of Nolva alongside the clomid

interesting new take pheeb.. i can't say for sure if i'm prone to gyno or not, but you guys think liquidex no matter what.. works for me.. thanks.. any other opinions?

-Skid

oh, and i plan on doing before durring and after pics!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If your goal is to bulk then I'd run the first cycle Pheedno laid out for you........ I also don't run Fina past my test......... I want recovery to be easy.

Yes use l-dex with the nolva durring your cycle. L-dex will keep test from converting to estrogen and the nolva will keep estrogen from binding to your receptor sites..... nolva will also act as a SERM

Thread Information