Uconish is offline Member

Winny Depot Experiences

Ive been reading up on winstrol and just wondering what the guys whove used it, thought about it. What was the dosage and brand you were using? and would you recommend it?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    Ive been reading up on winstrol and just wondering what the guys whove used it, thought about it. What was the dosage and brand you were using? and would you recommend it?
    yeah i have some zambons but have not used to some others bad experiences...
    bump for more info

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    I am on my 2nd week of winny tabs at 50mg week. i am nearing the end of my cycle of 500mg test, 300mg deca . I have been very plesaed with the winny tabs, my muscles feel like rock and it has improved vascularity quite a bit. Remember that winny won't do much if your BF is over a certain %.SG1

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Stanzanol 100 by QV. Comes in a 20ml bottle so its perfect for 50mg a day or 100 mgs every other day for almost six weeks. Plus its cheap compared to other brands. Great stuff for definition just make sure you throw in atleast 100mg of deca a week to lube up the joints.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    I'm also running QV Stan100. 3 weeks into it right now at 50mg a day. I havn't noticed any major phyisical changes but my muscles do feel a little harder and veins are showing up. I think it takes like 4 weeks for full results to really show up. Has anybody expierenced any strength gains from their winny cycle?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I ran 100mg and 50mg QV winny......... I got very good results from it but the injections were bad.

Thread Information