Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    241

    question about football

    hi i am playing football next year and have a few qustions. i am very interested in gaining more speed and lower body strenght. I have a great natrual base i have good numbers on lifts and bet of al look and feel great but my speed and agility could be better. I want to use either primo alone because of cose or eq alone or wisntrol alone or eq and winny. The only thing is i have no prob doin the winy and eq together but i jsut dont want to do it unless there is drastic gains when adding one to the other. So if eq or winnny woould have good enough gains alone pelase let me know. ALso these are specific gians for football and speed not for bodybuliding. Also i am not sure when to take it because i wnat it for speed. I can take it during the summer befroe football which i think would be good because i wil be doing alot of leg work and speed drills or even during the season i am jsut not sure if the speed gains are permanent so i was curoius about this please let me know and yes this isnt for a while but i wanna know so i dont have to wait for th elast monute thanks alot
    -Mike

  2. #2
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    What lvl of football is this?...Don't you get tested?




    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    hi i am playing football next year and have a few qustions. i am very interested in gaining more speed and lower body strenght. I have a great natrual base i have good numbers on lifts and bet of al look and feel great but my speed and agility could be better. I want to use either primo alone because of cose or eq alone or wisntrol alone or eq and winny. The only thing is i have no prob doin the winy and eq together but i jsut dont want to do it unless there is drastic gains when adding one to the other. So if eq or winnny woould have good enough gains alone pelase let me know. ALso these are specific gians for football and speed not for bodybuliding. Also i am not sure when to take it because i wnat it for speed. I can take it during the summer befroe football which i think would be good because i wil be doing alot of leg work and speed drills or even during the season i am jsut not sure if the speed gains are permanent so i was curoius about this please let me know and yes this isnt for a while but i wanna know so i dont have to wait for th elast monute thanks alot
    -Mike

  3. #3
    scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    241
    no testing is not an issue

  4. #4
    slobberknocker's Avatar
    slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    no testing is not an issue


    I used to play football before I gave it up for competitive powerlifting. I'd suggest test prop 500 mgs/wk. Stay away from winny, it'll kill your joints and increase your risk of injury. Var is good but expensive. Dbol would be good at 25 mgs with an anti-E. Halo is good at 20 mgs. Tren is great for strength but it killed my endurance and made conditioning a BITCH.

    Do prop, either alone, or with var OR low dose dbol OR halo.

    1. prop 150 eod

    2. prop 150 eod
    dbol 20-25 ed

    3. prop 150 eod
    var 30-40 ed

    4. prop 150 eod
    halo 20 ed

  5. #5
    QbHunter's Avatar
    QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    458
    what position you play??? and i agree, kick the winny and eq...go with test; you can never be too strong for the gridiron. By the way, no testing?....are you in HS?

    I play in the NAIA, and there is no testing there, but NCAA tests, obviously. HS's dont...

  6. #6
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    but NCAA tests, obviously. HS's dont...
    Not all levels of NCAA test... D3 there is no testing...

  7. #7
    GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Not all levels of NCAA test... D3 there is no testing...
    WRONG!
    There is definatly testing in D3, not to the extent of D1 and D2 football but it does infact exist.

  8. #8
    scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    241
    listen i know about that test is the base of all cycles. In fact i agree but i am gyno rpone and do not want ot deal with that. I know i am gyno prone because my brotehr took test at 200 mg week and got gyno and me and him are very similar and i am jsut scared to touch it lets put it that way. I know that test does best but i am tryin to see what i can do with anavar primo eq or winny obviously winy isnt a good choice but i can raly use the help thanks alot too guys u are al being great

  9. #9
    simplyjakked is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    559
    i gotta think you are a high school kid and trying to get a step up on the comp. you are probably too young but you will do it anyway so listen to slobbers proposal! dont plyometrics help you at all?

  10. #10
    TooSmall's Avatar
    TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ontario, canada
    Posts
    324
    yea you seem really young

    to avoid gyno, run nolva 10mg ed for the entire cycle

  11. #11
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    If your in hs you shouldn't use steroids . I take it you are from the statement that you will take it during summer. TUPFL tests. Period. There is nothing but working your ass off that is going to make you faster. Run bleachers do greenbays - its a bitch but thats it and oh yeh - nothing for speed is permenent. Sorry.

  12. #12
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    he's almost certainly in high school.

  13. #13
    tmeoe's Avatar
    tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    467
    Well actually D1 NCAA testing is not as prevelant as you might think, many coaches will just turn the other way. As steroid testing is very costly to the university and its football program. When a player gets tested its because of a more than obvious increase in size, and this is usually for the starters, if your back up you can **** near get away with anything. Also if your involved in some bar fight or other public disturbance that brings unwanted attention to the university you might be tested. Higher profile teams will have a bigger budget to test and will.

  14. #14
    scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    241
    you guys are right i am in high school i was not tryin to fool u or anything by not telling you. But i am going to do it anyways ur right. I am just wanting to do it with the least amount of side affects. I know its dumb to do it early but i have been on the board for almsot 2 years now starting out wanting to do a dbol only cycle cause some senior was tryin to rip me off. I am glad i round ar because i woudl have been ****ed up and not even know it, and also missed out on alot of natural growth that i have later achieved. BUt i am at a new level now training my ass of for speed and im done with the gains and i just need a boost now. I know roids are bad at an early age but i wil be doing proper clomid treatments and nolvadex if you guys still recomend test after this message. I know i am young and it is dumb but i am going to do it anyways and am just looking for something permament with the least sides and best for speed and agility thanks you guys have been great so far too.

  15. #15
    GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Well actually D1 NCAA testing is not as prevelant as you might think, many coaches will just turn the other way. As steroid testing is very costly to the university and its football program. When a player gets tested its because of a more than obvious increase in size, and this is usually for the starters, if your back up you can **** near get away with anything. Also if your involved in some bar fight or other public disturbance that brings unwanted attention to the university you might be tested. Higher profile teams will have a bigger budget to test and will.

    WRONG!
    The D1 tests are completly random...the school itself may test players do to a problem but that is highly unlikely since most schools do not want their school to be under any kind of radar. Do not speculate on testing based on rumors anymore...leave it to the college athletes to explain the testing program to u...not the other way around.

  16. #16
    big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    298
    ok scrappa, i hate to tell ya, but either u have speed or u don't. it is that simple... yes u can speed train to help use your fast twitch fibers better, but the fact is genetics is what makes u TRUELY fast. It's all about how many fast twitch muscle fibers you have.

    to help your speed, concentrate on speed lifts, cleans, push press, power shrugs... all of these will strengthen your hips and give your better explosion.. don't forget to get extra work on your hams and glutes, lunges are great for glutes... and the most important part... get on the track and speed train... drills drills and more drills... and if u don't have a bungie over-speed chord, get one.... they force u to run much faster then u naturally can, and trains your muscles to move fast and also forces your to keep good form while running...

    by the way, lay off the test you'll be holding water which will hinder your speed.

    good luck.. BG

  17. #17
    QbHunter's Avatar
    QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    458
    coaches dont do the testing....NCAA officials do in order to avoid coaches "looking the other way'. and it is completely random

  18. #18
    scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    241
    Thanks for the very good info big guy i will take all that into consideration. I am curretnly on a program of lower body work trying to impove speed as you described but i wil defintly make sure it is in check if or when i decide to start what i wanted to do. I was planning on 400mg week of eq along folowe dby clomid post therapy. I am leaning toard eq cause of the increased rbc count it gives which is a benifit to atheltes of all kind. Ofcourse i may even lay off pending on how my newly dusted training program goes

  19. #19
    tmeoe's Avatar
    tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    467
    QBHunter and GottobeHUGE,

    I am a college athlete, and you are right the NCAA officials can give the order for the test, this is b/c coaches do look the other way. They could care less as long as they are winning. Starters are under far more scrutiny than your redshirts and 3rd string, which makes it easier for them to slip between the cracks.

    Had you read that correctly i never said anything about randoms, but that higher profile teams will test more simply because they have the budget to do so. I saw 4 players get specifically tested for AAS this semester on team with 55 players. 3 of which knew about the test before hand. You are much more likely to take a random piss test that will screen for street drugs than you will for AAS. If you are both college athletes then you should know this

  20. #20
    GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    QBHunter and GottobeHUGE,

    I am a college athlete, and you are right the NCAA officials can give the order for the test, this is b/c coaches do look the other way. They could care less as long as they are winning. Starters are under far more scrutiny than your redshirts and 3rd string, which makes it easier for them to slip between the cracks.

    Had you read that correctly i never said anything about randoms, but that higher profile teams will test more simply because they have the budget to do so. I saw 4 players get specifically tested for AAS this semester on team with 55 players. 3 of which knew about the test before hand. You are much more likely to take a random piss test that will screen for street drugs than you will for AAS. If you are both college athletes then you should know this
    See you've got some of your information wrong...I am assuming you're talking about football, so the NCAA can only test form the first day of camp, to the last day of the school year. They are not allowed to test during the summer before camp unless they have a specific reason to.(ie. a player has tested positive before)
    So you say that the bigger schools test more and you know people who were tested in the summer..the only way bigger schools would test more is if THEY. meaning the school itself. does the testing. So these tests are most likely for street drugs and do not include AAS since coaches tend to look the other way about AAS until they have a problem. HIGH PROFILE TEAMS DO NOT RISK GETTING ATHLETES A POSITIVE FOR AAS ON THEIR OWN BUDGET!!! They cannot afford to loose players.

  21. #21
    tmeoe's Avatar
    tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by GoingtobeHUGE
    So you say that the bigger schools test more and you know people who were tested in the summer..the only way bigger schools would test more is if THEY. meaning the school itself. does the testing. So these tests are most likely for street drugs and do not include AAS since coaches tend to look the other way about AAS until they have a problem. HIGH PROFILE TEAMS DO NOT RISK GETTING ATHLETES A POSITIVE FOR AAS ON THEIR OWN BUDGET!!! They cannot afford to loose players.
    I said during the semester, i.e. Fall and Spring. Over the summer athletes will go to town on cycles, majority prefer test prop for its short acting esters and reasonably keepable gains.

    I agree that coaches will not let there star athletes be tested positive for AAS, but it just seemed like people think that NCAA closes there eyes and points to a random name to give a test, when it the test themselves hardly ever happen. When i say bigger schools test more, i mean that the NCAA looks closer at these teams than say your D3 schools. Are you more likely to test an Oklahoma player for AAS than say a Mcneese State player?

  22. #22
    GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe

    Are you more likely to test an Oklahoma player for AAS than say a Mcneese State player?

    Well yes thats true but it has nothing to do with the size of the school, rather the division of play. The D1 to D2 to D3 testing is all a little different.

  23. #23
    scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    241
    ay guys i stil have a questio thguh do u think that eq 300 mg for 10 weeks wil be good for speed f i take it during ball with proper pct after

  24. #24
    Tork's Avatar
    Tork is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    If your in hs you shouldn't use steroids. I take it you are from the statement that you will take it during summer. TUPFL tests. Period. There is nothing but working your ass off that is going to make you faster. Run bleachers do greenbays - its a bitch but thats it and oh yeh - nothing for speed is permenent. Sorry.


    what is the TUPFL was that a typo for the TUFL Texas United Football League if so when do they test?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •