Thread: first cycle/pct

meezman is offline New Member

first cycle/pct

I am 21. I am an athlete and I am in my offseason and am trying to put on about 10lbs of lean muscle. I am 6-3 195 pounds and have been lifting for about 4 years. Here is the gear I have:

100 10mg tabs of Stanazolic (winnie)

10 ml of test enanthate by QV

100 10mg tabs of tamoxifin

My first quetion is are these okay brands? What is the best way to take the winnie tabs? whouldI just swallow them or should I chew them?

I was planning on running the enanthate for 6 weeks and the winnie for 2 weeks longer because of the shorter half life. Does this make sense? How much should I take of each?

For pct I was planning on taking the tamoxifin at week 3 and then a day after my last winnie for two weeks at 10 mg per day. Is this good? I have gotten some advice to also take Ldex and clomid. I would really like to add these too, but how can I get them? I really appreciate any help/time/advice given thank you

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    horrble cycle, you need clomid, more winstrol
    Nooo, it's not "Horible" Bro, it's just needs a little work...it's his first.
    You do need more Winny (if you're dead set on running it, I would say see how you react to test only first JMO)
    You might wanna get just a tad more enanthate so you can run it E4thD or so 1-10wk
    you will need more winny, even at 50mg ED you can only go 20 days with what you have.
    You MUST have Clomid though:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-21 100 mg
    day 22-30? 50mg
    Nolva 30mg day 1-7
    20mg day 8-30
    10mg day 31+
    Nolva 10mg all the way through your cycle as well.
    (Personally, I would run at least 5000 IU HCG the first week of PCT, even on a light/short cycle) But you'll get conflicting stories on that.
    The PCT is not exactly how I'd run it, but my cycles are longer/heavier.

L-dex is good too, try LR...Actually ask MudMan, he's really up on the L-Dex, and other Liquids.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Forget the winny.

Get somemore Enan
    Run 250mg Enan E4D
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg nolva ED
    PCT- 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva for 28 days(starts 14 days after last injection)

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Forget the winny.

Get somemore Enan
    Run 250mg Enan E4D
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg nolva ED
    PCT- 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva for 28 days(starts 14 days after last injection)
    OR, you could do it Pheedno's way, but you need to take his suggestion with a grain of salt cuz he only knows like 10-20 X's more than me
    No seriously, looking back I was a bit exsesive on the beggining of the PCT I layed out for you, and .25 L-Dex is a good addition.
    (I can't compete with these walking Encylopedia's)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    OR, you could do it Pheedno's way, but you need to take his suggestion with a grain of salt cuz he only knows like 10-20 X's more than me
    No seriously, looking back I was a bit exsesive on the beggining of the PCT I layed out for you, and .25 L-Dex is a good addition.
    (I can't compete with these walking Encylopedia's)

I wouldn't say you were excessive on the PCT bro, I just recommend what I do. We all have to find the optimal doses for everything. I know MadMax runs pretty high doses of both clomid and nolva comapred to my way. It's all different from person to person.

On test alone, the L0dex is not a must. I like to use it, but I Nolva alone can do the trick. I do usually recommend running 20mg if L-dex is not alongside though

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I wouldn't say you were excessive on the PCT bro, I just recommend what I do. We all have to find the optimal doses for everything. I know MadMax runs pretty high doses of both clomid and nolva comapred to my way. It's all different from person to person.

On test alone, the L0dex is not a must. I like to use it, but I Nolva alone can do the trick. I do usually recommend running 20mg if L-dex is not alongside though
    I think I developed a need in my brain to kick it up a bit from blowin' it so many times. When I was younger I would run Long cycles, but only run the PCT that I was taught for back when my cycles were 10 weeks or less, and maybe a Gram per week Total everything, obviously this was a disaster. Plus I'm Freakin' notorious for "guessing" instead of gettin' off my butt and gettin Blood Work done. So ever since then I like to go heavy on PCT. I have little discipline, I know that if I start dropping too much weight, I'll start again, so I try to avoid that.

meezman is offline New Member

How to get L-Dex/clomid

Thanks to all for the information. I is greatly appreciated. I was just wondering what is L-dex? I have heard it mentioned quite a bit but I can never find anything on it. Does it have another name? Also I am definetly trying to get my hands on some clomid. What is the best way to do this? Are these online pharmacies a good way to do this? Are the safe and legitimate? Since clomid is quite expensive, I was wondering about the generic version. I s it affective? What is it named? Again thanks to all for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by meezman
    Thanks to all for the information. I is greatly appreciated. I was just wondering what is L-dex? I have heard it mentioned quite a bit but I can never find anything on it. Does it have another name? Also I am definetly trying to get my hands on some clomid. What is the best way to do this? Are these online pharmacies a good way to do this? Are the safe and legitimate? Since clomid is quite expensive, I was wondering about the generic version. I s it affective? What is it named? Again thanks to all for the information.
    L-dex=Liquidex
    Online Pharms: some good some not.
    Generic Clomid: I've never really noticed much difference in brands.
    (But I'm sure someone here can tell you the actually stats on different brands, People Test everything)

Thread Information