Thread: GYNO !! help

Roids6 is offline New Member

GYNO !! help

hey guys, I just got done a test cycle about a month and a half ago and about a couple of weeks ago I noticed my nipples were really sensitive to touch. They hurt when I touch them. They have little lumps underneath teh nipple. Very noticeable to feel them, but when I have my shirt off you can't really notice a lump. I took clomid for PCT, 2 weeks after my last test shot.
    Anyway, I have nolvadex and arimidex . I am not sure If I can make what little gyno I have, go away. But it will be worth a try. What should I take and how much?
    Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Roids6
    hey guys, I just got done a test cycle about a month and a half ago and about a couple of weeks ago I noticed my nipples were really sensitive to touch. They hurt when I touch them. They have little lumps underneath teh nipple. Very noticeable to feel them, but when I have my shirt off you can't really notice a lump. I took clomid for PCT, 2 weeks after my last test shot.
    Anyway, I have nolvadex and arimidex . I am not sure If I can make what little gyno I have, go away. But it will be worth a try. What should I take and how much?
    Thanks
    The lumps will stay unless you have them removed............. Run Nolva at 80mg ED and l-dex .5mg ED until symptoms subside. Then run the nolva at 40mg and the l-dex .5mg ED for another week or two.

Thread Information