Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Why am I so tired?

Seems like I read somewhere that juice will make you tired. Lately I have not been able to wake up in the morning. Taking about 2 or 3 naps a day, going ot bed about 11, struggling to wake up at about 7:30. Is this perfectly normal and if so what can I do to help fix?

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    Seems like I read somewhere that juice will make you tired. Lately I have not been able to wake up in the morning. Taking about 2 or 3 naps a day, going ot bed about 11, struggling to wake up at about 7:30. Is this perfectly normal and if so what can I do to help fix?
    I noticed that the more weight I gained the more sleep and naps I needed it's normal bro, I take 2-3 naps a day, people think I'm a dead beat cause all I do is eat, ****, and sleep ...haha, sleep and naps are very important

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    My deal is that I have a lot of trouble falling asleep... and then it seems I'm sleeping my best/hardest in the morning when I have to wake up... so I never feel rested.
    I feel ya bro.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    My deal is that I have a lot of trouble falling asleep... and then it seems I'm sleeping my best/hardest in the morning when I have to wake up... so I never feel rested.
    I feel ya bro.
    Same problem here bro

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I had that problem.. I use to take naps..

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    How do you guys wake up in the morning?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Hey bro same problem here!!! Wake ups work great for me!! Although you shouldn't use them every day.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I have the going to sleep problem too. I started taking sleeping pills and am now tapering them down to 1/2 a dose. Not the best method but gets me to sleep and now i don't really need them as much anymore only on certain days, be careful cause they can be addicting. They are sominex. I think soon I will switch to meletonin.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    I have the going to sleep problem too. I started taking sleeping pills and am now tapering them down to 1/2 a dose. Not the best method but gets me to sleep and now i don't really need them as much anymore only on certain days, be careful cause they can be addicting. They are sominex. I think soon I will switch to meletonin.
    Take couple benedril 1 hour before bed and sleep like baby. Seems for me at first there were lots of insomnia from cycle... then increasing sleep but constipation... after a while all problems go away... I am week 10 and plan to continue a long cycle because, hell the sleep problems went away, insomnia or excessive sleeping problems went away, constipation went away, appetite is back and strong with nice gains coming... last 3 week's injections were the most pain free I've had of the entire cycle... hate to PCT just when the going is getting good.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Good call on the benadryl, be careful with stuff that is designed specifically to put you to sleep, those things can screw up your whole natural sleep pattern to the point where you cant sleep without em. Benadryl though are real low low dose anti-histamines that do a great job of putting me down in like a half hour.

bodgit is offline New Member
    If your on DBol taking it too late in the day can cause sleep problems. Obviously not helpfull if you're not taking it but you didn't write what you're on.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Same problem here bro. Going to bed about 11, wake up at 8.00-8.30.
    Can't have a naps during the day
    Whant fall to a sleep all day long

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    How do you guys wake up in the morning?
    haha, I used to take E.C.A. stack in the morrnning before I train and take sleeping pills at night to help me sleep. But not no more I got to much chemicals in my body as it is.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah i cant fall asleep and then once i do i cant get up. I probably take one nap a day.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    my first six weeks of tren /prop were terrible! i took like 2 four hour naps a day, i had trouble falling asleep at night, but once i did, i slept into the afternoon. arg! i've asked this question a ton and people say that when you are on gear, your body is in a more anabolic state and thus needs more rest to build muscle. i'm on week 9 or 10 (i forget ) of my tren/prop cycle, and its better now...=)

-- clocky

Thread Information