Thread: Test Only Cycle

SauceKing215 is offline New Member

Test Only Cycle

Im about to start my first cycle ever after roughly 5years of natural training. Im 20 years old, 5'9, 200lbs, with about 10-14% bodyfat. Ive done a very good amount of research and have decided to start my first cycle off with just a Test. Can someone please tell me if my first cycle sounds okay, and if not how should I adjust it. Thanks.

weeks 1-10 500mgweek test enan/once every monday

Should I add Nolva or another anti estrogen to this or should I be okay? Also should I split my Test into twice a week dosages or will I be okay shooting only every monday? Any help would be apreciated.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SauceKing215
    Im about to start my first cycle ever after roughly 5years of natural training. Im 20 years old, 5'9, 200lbs, with about 10-14% bodyfat. Ive done a very good amount of research and have decided to start my first cycle off with just a Test. Can someone please tell me if my first cycle sounds okay, and if not how should I adjust it. Thanks.

Should I add Nolva or another anti estrogen to this or should I be okay? Also should I split my Test into twice a week dosages or will I be okay shooting only every monday? Any help would be apreciated.
    im really new here but i do know this much if you're asking if you should add a anti -e to your cycle you haven't researched enough...as far as i know with test u really wanna add an anti-e and at the end u should add sumthin to boost ur natural test. but then again i could be totally wrong just wait for sum of the other guys.

roach2k3 is offline New Member
    I would split it up into 2 shots, sunday, wednesday, or monday, thursday at 250mg, and always add an anti-estrogen do some reading on clomid and novla with similar test only cycles for your PCT should help you out.

Good Luck

Shud is offline Associate Member
    hey bro....
    you should split the shots up to two a week if you want 500mgs like 250mgs mon, 250mgs thursday....
    also you must have nolva on hand for gyno and run clomid 300/100/50 2 weeks after your last test-e shot....

got in just b4 me roach2k3...lol....
    but yeah....

Split doses.
    Nolva throughout, 10mg ED,
    & @ PCT - 30 one week/20 three weeks/10 ---

thanks for the help guys, I'll be sure to split up my test shots, and use the nolva throughout my cycl. Is the Clomid a must, or can I use it as a substitute for the Nolva? Not sure if I am prone to Gyno, but I sure as F*** hope Im not.

thanks for the help guys, I'll be sure to split up my test shots, and use the nolva throughout my cycl. Is the Clomid a must, or can I use it as a substitute for the Nolva? Not sure if I am prone to Gyno, but I sure as F*** hope Im not.
    Save your Clomid for PCT, and Yes, it is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    hey bro....
    you should split the shots up to two a week if you want 500mgs like 250mgs mon, 250mgs thursday....
    also you must have nolva on hand for gyno and run clomid 300/100/50 2 weeks after your last test-e shot....
    shud is correct, follow his guidlines and you'll be good to go.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    hey bro....

This is great advice. Find the nolva before you start. Look for liquid nolva from research companies if you can not find the tablets. I like the tabs because you don't have to taste them or use a dropper.

Also, if your training and diet is in order than many compliments for starting with a test only cycle. I think that is a great idea and more people should start with only test.

Ain't nothing wrong with test only cycles... as a matter of fact, I think that as a first cycle it's a great idea. Why stack a ton of stuff when you don't even know what works for you.

Nolva ED 10mg is a must, but make sure you have enough nolva for 3 to 4 times that (up to 40mg ED all thru your cycle). Some folks don't get any gyno signs at all on test, most just need a bit of nolva, others need a LOT of nolva to not grow a pair.

Nolva is dirt cheap anyways so you can never have too much of it. If you have leftovers, just keep it to the next cycle.

Also before you start your cycle, make sure your diet is fine tuned, make sure you figured how much protein you'll need and how you'll ingest it all (remember all the gear in the world is useless if you don't feed those muscles!!!)

Red

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    everything RED just said and make sure you have your clomid for post cycle therapy (PCT). This will get your nuts back to producing natural test and will help you keep most of your gains.

Welcome to AR...there's a wealth of knowledge here bro...keep reading and asking questions. Glad to see you here before you started!!!

BTW...test only cycle is, IMO, the smartest way to start off. Eat big, lift big, grow big.

peace,

ttgb

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You should always have nolva on hand but I dont think you have much to worry about running it 500mgs a week.

Kodos is offline New Member
    what about throwing some deca in with the test for a first cycle?

test ent 500mg/wk
    deca 400mg/wk

maybe this would be a better plan for a 2nd cycle though.
    once you're sure you tolerated the test ok on the first cycle, you can step it up a notch with the deca the next time around.

Yeah I've already decided Im going to go with a Deca Test combo for my second cycle. Keeping the test at around 500 to 550 tops per week. But Im a little worried because I got 2 packages of Clomid pills without Nolva, and I reaally wanted one of each, does anyone think I should play if safe and wait till I can get Nolva?

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    yea def wait till u get the nolva in

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Test only cycles are OK..much better than a "Dbol only" or "Deca only"..however, a little EQ never hurts!

Yeah I've already decided Im going to go with a Deca Test combo for my second cycle. Keeping the test at around 500 to 550 tops per week. But Im a little worried because I got 2 packages of Clomid pills without Nolva, and I reaally wanted one of each, does anyone think I should play if safe and wait till I can get Nolva?
    Um...let me think...YES!
    LOL...yeah Bro, wait for the Nolva.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Yeah but how about if is sustanon 250 @250mg a week only? If this ok for a newbie?
    Let's say about 8 weeks, and of course some nolva in hand just in case, and clomid at the end of course.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Guys is sustanon 250 what I can only get for now!
    In the past I've used PH and I got all the sides as far as tit itching and stuff so I always had to stop...I figure I am sensitive that is why I chose to do only sustanon 250mg a week. I started with Dbol and finasol, man it was bad 'cause I felt pressure in my head and I was constantly short of breath... I am just gonna do test only cycle too.
    I think my tests levels are naturally high even though I am 30 years old, I keep having acne is not that bad but I always break out, and always horny, agressive, aren't this signs of elevated tests levels?

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Yeah but how about if is sustanon 250 @250mg a week only? If this ok for a newbie?
    Let's say about 8 weeks, and of course some nolva in hand just in case, and clomid at the end of course.
    Well, no.
    I mean you will grow, but you'd be better off with a single esther Test if you're only doing 1 shot per week.
    The deal is Bro, as you may know Sustonon is four esthers...I'll skip the details, but in order to use it efficiently, you'd need to do it preferably EOD to utilize the Propionate , which I believe has a half life of 27hrs, so if you only do 1 shot per week, your Blood Level will bbe "Constantly Inconsistent" which is a big no no.
    You'll grow better on 1 shot with Enanthate or Cyp.

SauceKing215....stick to the test only man...forget the deca ....with the right diet and training you will be pleased.....
    also Definatly wait for the nolva man......gyno---its just not worth it man.....
    good luck bro..

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Yo sauce,..Spliting the injections up will keep your levels allittle more even. Nolva is great but, I've just run clomid and been fine...I guess it all depends on how prone you are to gyno. Clomid is a pretty weak anti-e so if you are prone better wait for the Nolva.

man-g is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    I think my tests levels are naturally high even though I am 30 years old, I keep having acne is not that bad but I always break out, and always horny, agressive, aren't this signs of elevated tests levels?
    Yeah isn't it ??

I made sure to order the Nolva and I got an extra box of clomid just to be safe, thanks for the info. And how do you think I would do on my next cycle if it was just test again, I was thinkin about it, but I really wanna try deca with my next stack. But I also hear u should change what you use around to help get bigger. Andy Advice on a second stack?

do your first on and see how it goes....
    then you will have to take the smae amount of time off to what you were on man...
    second one will be a while away so just concentrate on whats happening now man...
    but u could go test-e 500mgs a week with 400mg deca a week for 10 weeks...jumpstart with 4 weeks dbol or prop.... heaps of alternatives man.....
    good luck with first cycle......

Thread Information