cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

needle size advice

as i said before i have been having some pain at the injection site , just verry sore. I am using a 19 g 1&1/2 in needled in my lateral thighs pushing 2 cc at a time of tren and test prop, could the needle be to big there by making me sore? what size would you suggest? thanks. sorry if this thread was put in the wrong post, i thought i was in the lab.
    Last edited by cj1capp; 12-10-2003 at 10:01 PM.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    as i said before i have been having some pain at the injection site , just verry sore. I am using a 19 g 1&1/2 in needled in my lateral thighs pushing 2 cc at a time of tren and test prop, could the needle be to big there by making me sore? what size would you suggest? thanks.
    This is not a flame, just a question for you....have you searched at all on this?

There are many threads on here that mention needle size. Most don't even recommend an 18g for drawing from the vial...too big and pokes holes in the rubber. Most draw with a 20-21g & inject with a 21-25g.

To clarify....there is no way in **** that I would be stabbing my thigh with a 19g 1.5" pin. I draw with a 21, and hit my thigh with either a 23g or 25g 1 incher.

Of course, Prop is known to be a bit painfull.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    you might as well be using a javelin to stab your leg...i use 25g on thigh and 23 on glute.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    This is not a flame, just a question for you....have you searched at all on this?

There are many threads on here that mention needle size. Most don't even recommend an 18g for drawing from the vial...too big and pokes holes in the rubber. Most draw with a 20-21g & inject with a 21-25g.

To clarify....there is no way in **** that I would be stabbing my thigh with a 19g 1.5" pin. I draw with a 21, and hit my thigh with either a 23g or 25g 1 incher.

Of course, Prop is known to be a bit painfull.
    thanks sorry i did not look first i just got home and my legs are hurting and i am a little tired , so i forget to look first. thanks again for the info and the reminder. will do it right the next time. Thanks cj

shootdeep is offline Member
    i think the red cross uses a 19g when i donate blood!!! no matter where you stick yourself with that thing it's gonna hurt!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Bro listen to the above advice, otherwise you will look loke a pincushion real soon.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    ouch! get yourself some smaller pinz!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    HOLLY ****, i am tired as ****, its late and i just read that guys and I really started to laugh loud as hell... OMG.. Bro, if u use a 19 guage no wonder why ur gettin pains... **** it bro, I have never even seen a 19 guage to period, who ever told ur, on that matter gave u that 19 guage is a real duecbag...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    That is like saying you swabed the tip of a dager w juice and shoved it in. 23 are the minimum for me. Hope you don't have too much scar tissue.

righton is offline Senior Member
    **** bro,the only place i've seen a 19g( in fact i've seen a 10g the size of a 8 penny nail) is in a cattle feed store.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahahaha!!! ummm...no flamin but geez cj really. Do some studying bro before you get involved in injecting or doing AS. Geez dude i read that and my own leg shivered!

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    as i said before i have been having some pain at the injection site , just verry sore. I am using a 19 g 1&1/2 in needled in my lateral thighs pushing 2 cc at a time of tren and test prop, could the needle be to big there by making me sore? what size would you suggest? thanks. sorry if this thread was put in the wrong post, i thought i was in the lab.
    19 gage?! Why? To big! Use 22 or 23 gage and I think you will like it much better.

cb25 is offline Banned
    wow...my legs hurt just thinking about 19g...

but like everyone said...23g will suit you just fine - i actually use 25g on most of my injects, except for glutes...

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    i think a heroin addict would pass if there was only a 19 g around!!!!

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184
    i think a heroin addict would pass if there was only a 19 g around!!!!
    thanks every one i had a good laugh at my self.went out and got some 22 and 25 gauge pins today. Live and Learn the VERY HARD WAY!! thanks to you all. cj

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I'll go and buy a 19g 1.5" just to see one!
    lol

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I would never use a 19g lol painful !! 0nly 23g and 25g

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Aint sustanon preloads 18g? I havnt seen one in a while I forgot. I actually knew a guy that would shoot that dang thing like an idiot. Said he had thick skin and never bleed. Things that make u go hummmmmm...

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    HOW BIG IS THE NEEDLE???

22 gauge is the biggest you'd ever have to use...unless you like ramming pens into your thigh.

Swellin Guest
    thanks every one i had a good laugh at my self.went out and got some 22 and 25 gauge pins today. Live and Learn the VERY HARD WAY!! thanks to you all. cj
    That's what we are here for...now grow grasshopper, grow.

Thread Information