xlegend is offline New Member

ready to order.WHICH SUST AND SYRINGES

IM GOIN TO START TO ORDER MY FIRST SUST500 CYCLE.. AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHATS THE BEST (IN UR OPINION)I HEard organon or omnadren are great ) OF SUST AND WHAT SIZE SYRINGES DO I NEED? also how many pills of clomid and nolva do i need? please help b4 i mess up my order..

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    About 30 clomid's depending on which method of therapy you choose.

1.5 inch, 22 or 23 gauge needles, 3 cc syringe

Omnadren is cheap... but there are some fakes... I posted the way to tell. Do a searh for omnadren.

Novladex, get like 90 of em... 10 mg pills. They are cheap. You can always get more and just hold on to them for next time too.

I would recommend getting some dbol for the first 4 weeks too @ 35mg a day to jumpstart your cycle.

thanx pal i dont want dbol cause it will make me fat kind off.. how bout winny ?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    dbol wont make you fat bro. eating bad makes you fat. using dbol for the first 4 weeks of a cycle makes all the differance in the world in muscle gains. i use it religiously.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro do a bit more research on D-Bol its good stuff and 4 weeks worth will really help your cycle.

1 1/2" will be OK for glutes
    1" be OK for delts and thighs as long as B/F is low

22gauge will be OK but get some 18g for drawing the Sust up.Are you using Deca as well?

no billy im not usin deca should i? i am only usin sust 250 maybe every 4 or 5 days.. ive been researchin and at my weight(143lbs) i think it will make me grow. i was thiknin of throwin in dobol for first3-4 weeks or deca200 with each sust250 shot wut do u think or just stick with sust?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude...no flame intended but I REALLY think you should do some more research. You SHOULD know exactly what you need before you order it. We can help guide you but we aren't going to do everything for you. If you've researched enough to know that sust would be good, you would have also known that dbol causes some water retention, but it doesn't make you fat. You would have also learned that anything smaller than a 23g pin is VERY difficult to draw oil based gear with, and anything bigger than a 21g pin feels like a harpoon (unless you're into that sort of thing). Length is important as well (although most ladies will tell you it's not )...1" is fine for delts and quads, but 1.5" is better for your glutes. Like I said, we can help, but help yourself as well. BTW...if you don't mind me asking...how old are you and how long have you been training ? (if you posted it earlier and I missed it, I apologize).

Thread Information