Thread: Dbol Confusion

mbk
    mbk is offline New Member

Dbol Confusion

I'm starting my first cycle and the more research I do the more confused I get. I find contradicting ideas and beliefs from one site to the next. I have 50mg dbol tabs. Everyone has the same common idea to split the tab up into 3-4 doses per day because of the short half life. However some sources suggest that if only a portion of the tab is being consumed at a given time then how much of the tab will actually pass through the system effectivley? If I consume 12.5mg of the 50mg tab will all 12.5mg be effective or will it be more like 4mg? If so should I consume 25mg of the 50mg tab and recieve a better yield from the tab? Since I'm bulking up and dbol is one of the best weight gainers, would it be feasible for me to do cycles of dianabol (# of weeks on,# of weeks off) until I reached my desired weight and then use injectibles to cut up and maintain my gains? Sorry for the lengthy questions. Any help is greatly appreciated. (6"2, 190lbs., ecto-mesomorph) Thanks.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk
    I'm starting my first cycle and the more research I do the more confused I get. I find contradicting ideas and beliefs from one site to the next. I have 50mg dbol tabs. Everyone has the same common idea to split the tab up into 3-4 doses per day because of the short half life. However some sources suggest that if only a portion of the tab is being consumed at a given time then how much of the tab will actually pass through the system effectivley? If I consume 12.5mg of the 50mg tab will all 12.5mg be effective or will it be more like 4mg? If so should I consume 25mg of the 50mg tab and recieve a better yield from the tab? Since I'm bulking up and dbol is one of the best weight gainers, would it be feasible for me to do cycles of dianabol (# of weeks on,# of weeks off) until I reached my desired weight and then use injectibles to cut up and maintain my gains? Sorry for the lengthy questions. Any help is greatly appreciated. (6"2, 190lbs., ecto-mesomorph) Thanks.
    If its your first cycle I wouldn't even do d's, but if your gonna do them, see if you can get rid of the 50mgs and get 5mg tabs then space them out every 4 hr at 10mg dosages, this will make it alot easier for you. start in the morrnning

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    dbol alone is going be tough to keep gains !i personaly have experimented with dbol only cycles and had decent results but that a different story. Anyhow im not following what your saying about splitting up the tabs. If you cut the tabs up into fours and each corner had different mg amounts like one has 15 mg the other 10 the other 5 and then 20 etc.. it still adds up to 50 mgs but yet your still not taking all 50 at once so id say its better?
    Last edited by RageControl; 12-16-2003 at 11:11 PM.

mbk
    mbk is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. Your help is well received.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    dbol alone is going be tough to keep gains !i personaly have experimented with dbol only cycles and had decent results but that a different story. Anyhow im not following what your saying about splitting up the tabs. If you cut the tabs up into fours and each corner had different mg amounts like one has 15 mg the other 10 the other 5 and then 20 etc.. it still adds up to 50 mgs but yet your still not taking all 50 at once so id say its better?
    ? didn't know he was soing d's alone (dont do that)
    but if he cuts them into 4 peices and all are uneven then the blood levels will be going up and down through out the day and that is what you dont want.. IMO, 50mgs tabs sucks cause of that

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    Slightly confused but here goes ...if you divide the d-bol into 5 parts taken at intervals through out the day it would still be 50mgs a day obviously... 50mgs at once would be a waste IMO and I think harmful... but dividing tabs would get tedious and certainly inaccurate, trade em in like said before... run injectables the whole time d-bol is just to jump start to show gains quicker, probably unneccsary in all honesty.

Thread Information