BigMo is offline New Member

How long should it take to see results with Deca

I have been on Deca (Organon) for 2 weeks now, first week injected 200mg, second week-300mg. I havent gained any weight or strentgh yet. Is my stuff fake???

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMo
    I have been on Deca (Organon) for 2 weeks now, first week injected 200mg, second week-300mg. I havent gained any weight or strentgh yet. Is my stuff fake???
    first off no need to taper up and down. secondly deca takes anywhere from 4-6 wks to kick in. thirdly wheres your test?? def should be running some sort of test with deca. might want to stop and reconisder and then do some research and come up with a better cycle. what ur doin now will only hurt you.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    first off no need to taper up and down. secondly deca takes anywhere from 4-6 wks to kick in. thirdly wheres your test?? def should be running some sort of test with deca. might want to stop and reconisder and then do some research and come up with a better cycle. what ur doin now will only hurt you.
    right on

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMo
    You should see results in 3-4 weeks. If not, I would say it is fake.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Dont worry..... yet anyways. It takes time to really notice deca . Are you stacking it with anything? Possibly something to shock the ol body into growing.

paulastone is offline Member
    if your doing deca alone, then expect a BIG 5lbs-10lbs if your lucky to get that

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    yeah Im currently taking a cycle with Deca and Test, I can see the test kicking in a little bit at week 2, but Im giving the test about 2 more weeks to really start cooking. As for the Deca, I probably wont even feel anything from atleast until week 3 probably week 4. Make sure you run your cycle atleast 8 weeks to see some gains.

Thread Information