Thread: eq questions??

justin g is offline New Member

eq questions??

whats up guys,
    ive been training natural for the past 2 1/2 years, with pretty good gains. im 21 years old 6"4 220lbs, with a fairly low bf%. my friends stats are close to the same,(few inches shorter, about 10lbs lighter) and we are considering running a cycle next year sometime. (going to try and get a few more quality natural gains first) anyways ive been studying up on beginner cycles and reading posts for about 3 months on a good starter, both me and my friend are just wanting to harden up a little more, and put on a few more lbs. of lean muscle. it seems like everyone on the board recommends running a test only cycle for your 1st. im curious just about a cycle of eq. only, at 300mg for about 8 weeks. with clomid for pct. i realize the gains wont be as dramatic, but just curious if some of you guys have ran an eq only cycle. my friend is terrified of needles as it is, so i have finally talked him into using injectables. we were going to run a 10 wk. cycle of test enanthate , but after reading up eq sounds more appealing with its less likely androgenic sides. ecspecially gyno, because eq aromatizes far less than testosterone . so if u guys could give any opinions on an eq only cycle i would greatly appreciate it. also should i run nolva with eq?

thanks,
    justin g.

Uconish is offline Member
    alot of the guys will tell you that an eq cycle by itself is not a smart idea. alot of people use eq as a base to their cycles and usually run it with some type of test. I myself am using Eq right now but im also taking it with t400. The guys claim that As such as eq and deca takin by itself will also affect your libido. Cant help you there cause i havent dun it by itself. I also believe that the dose and amount of time you are planning on using eq is not enough. If it was up to my i would take the eq, bump it up to 400mg, and run some ethanate, sust, cyp, anything, just some kind of test. If your looking to harden up and lean out why not consider some clen . That way you dont have to deal wiht any needles.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Eq is better off run with test..plus 8 weeks of eq at 300mg/wk wont do anything...bump it up to 400mg/wk and run test with it...maybe something like this for ur first cycle:
    Test E 500mg/wk-wks1-11
    EQ 400mgs/wk/wks 1-10
    nolva on hand
    clomid for PCT

I used prop and eq for ten weeks and loved it however most will recommend a long acting test like test e due to fewer injectios. prop must injected at least eod or ed...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Test Enan 250mg E4D
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva ED

Clomid/Nolva PCT

cb25 is offline Banned
    Pheed is right on as for a first cycle...start with some form of test, it should be the base of any cycle...and the dose he's suggesting is low (relatively) so you'll see how you react to it, first of all, and you should get great gains without putting too much into yourself.

you can use it to harden up, add a little bit of muscle...the key will be in your diet...keep reading up (as it appears you have already been doing ) before you jump in...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I just watched my good friend do a 400mg a week eq cycle. After 10 weeks I didnt see one difference and he said he would never do it again. He said he only got a minor pump and minor gains. I remember telling him to do test with it but he didnt want to. Guess what hes running next time...............................Test.

Run atleast 250mg of test and 200mg of eq a week for ten weeks in my opinion.

justin g is offline New Member
    thanks for the info guys!

justin g.

2timer is offline Senior Member

if you run prop with eq, do you need alot eq?

I was planning to do eq,winny,test,prop. I was since I am doing test do I really need 400mg/week or 250mg is good enough? money problem ofcourse becuase Iw anted to get some clen too.

eq1-10 400mg---250mg
    prop1-12 100mgeod
    winny week 6-12
    clomid
    but

2timer is offline Senior Member
    eq400mgweek1-10
    testprop100mgeod week1-12

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Personally I think EQ is safe enuff to do with test as a first cycle..
    I have done EQ and prop at 300mg a week EQ and prop 500 mgs a week . it was good.. and its not an extreme cycle for a first timer...

cjp85 is offline Member
    I would spend a little more time on reading about how to counteract the side affects rather than just forget about test completely. It worth the time, effort, and money to get the best out of a cycle, so I really wouldnt waste time with EQ alone. Its important that your happy with your gains. Less cycles w/good results= a good thing. As long as your PCT is good and you have anti-e's on hand there is really not much to worry about.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    eq- unless you're gonna run it 12-15 weeks, i wouldn't bother. primo has more bang than eq, inho.
    i'd use primo as a base, 200 or 300 mgs a week, run it 12 weeks. run dbol , 30 or 35 mgs daily, split up into 3 dose for 4-5 weeks, take a 2-4 week break from the aa's, then finish with winny, 50 mg ED. that's only one injectable. you will need to do PCT, and a little clen . you should be able to keep most of what you gain.

don't get me wrong i like EQ, it's just for me primo has been more effective.

guts is offline Junior Member
    Test rules

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    Bro run the cycle exactly the way Bartleby suggested it first cycle or not, if you have stepped up and decided to start juicing hopefully you have done your research w/ that said no point in half stepping run the test en. 500mg a week and eq 400mg a week, have a good PCT plan and make sure you tell us your results good luck bro

Thread Information