Thread: Enth Or sust

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Enth Or sust

Which do you guys prefer sust or enth I'm trying to decide which to get and want to know what everyone prefers but so far I'm leaning towards sust.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Which do you guys prefer sust or enth I'm trying to decide which to get and want to know what everyone prefers but so far I'm leaning towards sust.
    age..stats..cycle experience...if its a first cycle most prefer a single ester test like enan due to less frequent injections. Do some more research and youll better find what youre looking for.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    So far my experience is stacking deca and fina and right now I'm doing a cycle of test prop. I'm 6'3" 215 and I been working out a few years.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    most guys on here are going to recommend you take Test E....lotta sust haters here

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    That is because test levels in your blood are more easily controlled by a single ester that breaks down at the same time. Sust has 4 different esters that break down at 3 different times. Know that not shooting often or enough allows for your body to crash on certain esters. Test e for me!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Sus just has a lot of esters in it and to really maximize it u have to run EOD enjections more or less...

Shud is offline Associate Member
    not haters man....im on it at the moment and have used sus once b4 and loved it....
    but i would reccomend test-e....i will prob use for next cycle....
    it just makes more sense to use a single ester to help keep blood levels constant and use its full potential at a levle of 500mg per week....whereas with sus you dont get the full benefits because of the different etsters at when on a dosage of 500mg a week......thats just my opinon though,.....it also depends on avaliability and price aswell.....sus can be overpriced because of its reputation....

Thread Information