50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Question Deca to lube...how many mgs u use?

Alright, I have had some bad joint problems in my rotator cuff since I took winny a while back. I was thinking of using deca in my cycle as I will be running winny in about 6 weeks for 6-8 weeks. However, I will be running tren 50mg ed at same time. Do you think it would be possible to use deca to lube my joints in this scenario. After today's shoulder workout I have been thinking about it. Alright experienced users, what do you think. Don't want proestro gyno so I won't run it if that is a possiblity even at my doses. I was thinking 200mg a week. Let me know fellas.
    -50%

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Low doses..yes! However, due to bloat, the effect it can have on the wiener..and aromitization...I keep the doses low, and only use for the lubing factor.

How many mg's though would be recommended. I was thinking 200mg/wk?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes..I do not go over 200mg per week...I know other use more, but I am an EQ fan..so I try to save the shots for that!

My cycle includes test e, eq, tren , winny, anavar . I was thinking of throwing in the deca 2 weeks before I started the winny/anavar. Basically I would be on all my compounds except the winny and anavar. I was thinking of using it for the duration of the winny. However, I am running tren. 50mg ed. Think a problem would arise at that dose?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Low doses..yes! However, due to bloat, the effect it can have on the wiener..and aromitization...I keep the doses low, and only use for the lubing factor.
    ****, my mind is in the gutter... my first thought at reading the title of this thread was... does the woman absorb any of the deca if you use it to lube up before entering her back door?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    My cycle includes test e, eq, tren, winny, anavar. I was thinking of throwing in the deca 2 weeks before I started the winny/anavar. Basically I would be on all my compounds except the winny and anavar. I was thinking of using it for the duration of the winny. However, I am running tren. 50mg ed. Think a problem would arise at that dose?
    I ran 250 mg deca a week just ended last week a 10 week run on deca but I have to say my bad knee hasnt felt so good in 2 or 3 years.... I even started doing some workouts on my rear thigh muscles that used to inflame the knee something bad, so far the deca has kept that all tamed down. I understand the lubrication of the joints can continue to last for weeks after cycle ends too, like about 5-6 weeks after.

Thread Information