Slypknot is offline Member

Fina and Test...

Hi Bro's!

Most seem to run the normal Fina/Prop combination. Is there anything wrong with substituting Test Enth for the Prop? Not that this will cut down on the number of injections of course, but I'm wondering if there are any drawbacks to using something other than Prop.... ??

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Test is test is test.....the only reason people prefer prop is because they are already doing ed injects with the fina. That and some experience less bloat with the prop ester. But your results won't be any less or more by using TestE instead......go for it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    For most the prop will keep them from bloating making a prop/fina cycle better for cutting where enan or cyp/fina is better for bulking.

But in the end test is test

diskey is offline Junior Member
    Enathe makes me bloath up like **** in the 7-8 week, and most others also does I think. You will need a lot of nolva or armidex to keep the bloath down. I mean it will look pretty stupid to be cut and quite bloathed at the same time

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    Enathe makes me bloath up like **** in the 7-8 week, and most others also does I think. You will need a lot of nolva or armidex to keep the bloath down. I mean it will look pretty stupid to be cut and quite bloathed at the same time
    Actually you won't need ALOT of nolva or arimidex . .5mg of liquidex is usually enough for some people, I personally add in 10mg of nolva because of being gyno prone. Enanthenate may not be as ideal as prop for cutting, but it can be done if that's all you got.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I always run long esters with tren . Allthough I run tren for 10-12 so it works well this way

every cycle I will ever do will start like this
    wk1-? Prop(for jumpstart)
    wk1-? Tren
    wk1-? Enan or Cyp

EQ will be in there somtimes, but those three are my forever start up steroids

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I always run long esters with tren . Allthough I run tren for 10-12 so it works well this way

wk1-? Tren
    wk1-? Enan or Cyp

interesting i am starting a cycle soon and was oringinally gonna go with prop/tren but have been considering switching to enanthate .....

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    For most the prop will keep them from bloating making a prop/fina cycle better for cutting where enan or cyp/fina is better for bulking.

But in the end test is test
    This post and the one above it pretty much have it in a nutshell.
    Oher than that...Test is Test.

OK, I'm slow, make it the last few above... MPec's. MM pretty much descibe the differences.
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 12-11-2003 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno

wk1-? Tren
    wk1-? Enan or Cyp

Bingo baby! That the groove I like!

Slypknot is offline Member
    I knew the bloating from Enth would be an issue - however, I bloat from Prop as well (weird huh)...so the last cycle I ran with Tren /Prop by the 10th week I was holding quite a bit of water.... but once the waters start to drain - it's GAME ON TIME BABY and the results were very nice....

Guess I'll go with the Enth/Tren and see if there are any diff's.... thx bro's!

Quote Originally Posted by Slypknot
    I knew the bloating from Enth would be an issue - however, I bloat from Prop as well (weird huh)...so the last cycle I ran with Tren /Prop by the 10th week I was holding quite a bit of water.... but once the waters start to drain - it's GAME ON TIME BABY and the results were very nice....

Guess I'll go with the Enth/Tren and see if there are any diff's.... thx bro's!
    BTW Slyp...you be lookin' FINE these days Bro
    (Nice Avatar)

bigtimer is offline Junior Member
    so fina/cyp is a good cycle or not . thats what im doing write now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtimer
    so fina/cyp is a good cycle or not . thats what im doing write now.
    Absolutely.

Thread Information