bonusbaby24 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Baseball Player needs help....ASAP

Hey guys. First off, this is my first post here and I just want to thank everyone who has posted great information, I have learned a lot about steroids b/c of this site.

Ok...anyways. I am a 20 year old D-1 baseball player. I was previously drafted, but I am looking to improve my stock from a fringe prospect, to a "bonus baby". I have been researching possible steroid cycles for over 6 months, and I have finally decided that I am ready for cycle #1. I ran the search function for baseball and i found many posts with people in similar circumstances, so i believe that my answers will be solved here.

About me: I am 6'1, 205 lb outfielder. I am an average runner, average arm strength, so my hitting ability is what is going to carry me up the ranks of pro ball. I am realistically a threat to hit 5-10 home runs at this level, so I am looking to get that number up to 15-20, and to definitely improve my arm strength and running speed. My body frame is mostly genetic....I wouldn't say that I am a "soft" 205, but I am not as strong as i should be for my size.

Therefore strength is my #1 concern, fat loss #2, and mass #3. I like my size, but I wouldn't mind adding 0-10 pounds. (Basically I'd like to look like Jim Edmonds of the St. Louis Cardinals) Plus the women love a man with a great body...some rock hard abs would be nice too. If anything makes my dick bigger, please let me know. The big thing is I don't want to lose my flexibility/arm strength or bat speed. So if anything mass is my least concern...but I'd still like a little more.

So here is where the advice comes in. First off...I would love to do DECA , I have seen many players transformed into stars after DD, problem is I am not going to risk it against the NCAA. No Deca, not a big fan of EQ either b/c of detection times.

I would like to do Winstrol Depot for sure. I heard it increases arm and bat speed, big keys. I know it is bad on the joints, which is why I definitely want some glucosamine with it. Now here is the tricky part. What to cycle it with?

For my first cycle ever, i would like to stay away from Test. For one, i am not a skinny kid looking to get swole. About the only test I would consider using would be test prop, and I'd need some pretty big convincing. I love what i have heard about Anavar ---problem is, too rich for my blood.

What I would really like to cycle Winstrol with is Primo Depot. I have heard contradicting reports on Primo. Some say it is only good for cutting, others say it is a close to Deca as you can get. Can I get the results I want from Primo and Winny??? Then I stumbled over Clenbuterol . What are thoughts about clenbuterol with Primo/Winny...or possibly after the P/W cycle. What about during the spring season...i dont believe the NCAA tests for clenbuterol, but i could be wrong.

So thats where i am at...i hope you made it this far. i really need some help. i want to order this ASAP, and get on it so I can make a good impression during our fall season, plus I'd like it out of my system by Christmas time.

Also, being a newbie...I am clueless on many things. One, I only like to run a cycle for 4-5...6 weeks. i know i should go for 8 plus weeks, but thats all i really want to do. Also..what r your opinions on pricing. should i get clomid with this stuff....what needles....where is a good place to buy, etc...So yea....I research this stuff a bunch, but I'm still clueless with a lot to learn. So I value any and all opinions.

Thanks in advance for your help, I really need it!

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    fina,prop,winny,anavar

big swoll is offline Member
    wow, thats alot of questions....i'll do the best i can to answer most of them though...first thing, i am a d1 ballplayer too, so i know where you're comming from about the eq and deca ...definately dont risk taking those...if you are dead set on one, take eq, but during the summer, not school year...there is nothing that will make your dick bigger so you can just forget all about that....yes, the NCAA does test for clen ...it is on the sheet that you had to sign for the banned substance list....now on to the good stuff....i think that winny at 50mgs eod, test prop 50mgs ed, and primo 300mgs a week would be an awesome first cycle for you...my first cycle i ever did was winny and primo...i got awesome results off of it....you say var is too rich for your blood, but primo is not cheap at all either...even good sources that i have sell it for 15 an amp...and its hard to find legit primo...i think that test should be ran in any cycle, and i believe that most people here will agree with me on that..dont be rushed into buying something...it sounds like you have been doin reasearch, and that is great....keep studying until you get a solid cycle build and then ask about it....good luck...if you have any more questions you think i can answer, just pm me

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I think this may be useful,

Substance Detection Times

18 Months-Deca Durabolin
    12 Months-Nandrolone Phenylpropionante
    6 Months- EQ, methenolone enanthate ,trenbolone ,trenbolone acetate,methandienone
    3 Months-Omnadren , Sustanon , Test Cyp, Test Eth
    6 Weeks- 2 months-Drostanolone Propionate , fluoxymesterone, formebolone, oxymesterone, stanozolol (depot)
    4-6 weeks-ethylestrenole, mesterolone, methandienone, noretadrolone
    2-3 Weeks- Oxandrolone, Stanozolol (tabs)
    1 Week-Test undecanoate, benzodiazepines
    3-5 Days- clenbuterol , arimidex , Clomid
    less than 24 hours- Cyadren(6hrs), ephedrine(6hrs), T-3(10hrs)

Also there are ways around every drug test

Thanks Big Swoll and John Doe for the help. After I wrote this, I found the forms with the banned substances, and yep...clenbuterol was right there.

Swoll....its good to get advice from a fellow d-1 baseballer. You said that your first cycle was primo and winny. Can you give me an idea about how much you gained off that? Cycle info? Or r u convinced that I need some test in there too? You have definitely been the most help I have received and I appreciate it.

Oh yea...price is another reason why I might only stick to a smaller cycle. Any idea how much a 5 week cycle of Winny/Primo/Test Prop or of Winny/Primo would run?

Thanks again.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    The 'smallest' cycle I'd run if I were you is 8 weeks of Test Prop and Winny.

i think that i gained about a solid 11-13 pounds of lean body mass...i didn't get bloated at all off of it..and i didn't get very tight either...i contribute that to me stretching so much...i would stretch and do my thera bands in the morning and then again before practice....it was awesome though, i felt great, gained arm strenght, and the ball just started flying off of my bat...well i would say that gym price for winny is 200 bucks...and for primo its 12-15 bucks an amp...and you will want to run it for more than five weeks...i got great results from 50mgs eod on the winstrol , although alot of people will tell you to take it ed....and the primo i underdosed it a lil bit....i took 200mgs a week, when i should have been taking 300 or 400....however, i did get awesome results off of it...the test prop you should be able to get fairly cheap...im i think i get mine for 30 bucks a bottle...hope that helps....like i said before, dont be afraid to ask me any questions...i'll do all i can to help

big swoll, so you got 11-13 pounds of "lean" muscle mass off Winny and Primo??? If so, great....thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Can I ask why you think I should I take Test Prop with it??? Not that I am against it...just curious as to why I should add it to Winny/Primo.

Also, did you keep most of the gains after getting off Winny/Primo?

i kept just about everything i gained..and i didn't add any water weight either...ive been researching for about 2 years now, and experimented with some other drugs as well, and i think that test is the backbone of every cycle...i think that prop/winny/primo would be an awesome cycle for a baseball player

Big swoll...your the man!

Ok, so I did some number crunching at an online pharmacy which I know isn't a scammer. The 50mg EOD Winny, 300mg ED of Primo, and 50mg ED of Test Prop looks to run in the $600-700 range. A little steep for me.

I see what you mean about the sticker shock of Primo...yikes. Also, would 15 shots be enough of the Winny? By the way, can you really drink it....or will i lose some gains. I'm not a fan of needles, but I'll take the pain for the desired results.

I'd like to stay in the $200-400 range (or lower), so what about if I took primo for 2 weeks, and test prop for 3 weeks?? Would I be wasting my money??? Remember I'd like to get results similar, if not less, than the ones you got off Winny and Primo.

So what are some other cycle ideas... either Winny/Test P....Winny/Primo....or Winny/Test P/Primo...etc.

Thanks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    150mg Prop EOD for 8wks is plenty.

Use Winstrol if you dont mind not being able to throw the ball or hit the ball cause your arm hurts and you realise glucosamine wont do a thing for it.

If you want faster speed do the ONLY thing that will increase it, train for it.

i really hate to go against the word of a mod, but i have never had a problem with joint pain...i know alot of people get it, but in my case, and all the people i know in person who have taken it have never complained about sore joints...i guess everybody just reacts differently

Big Swoll....me again.

I've narrowed my choices to Test P, Winny, Anavar , Primo, and Clenbuterol . Either 2 of them or more, or all of them in smaller doses. Test Prop and Winny are for sure, and I'm leaning towards Anavar over Primo, but I wont rule out both....well, my funds might though! Oh...and Clenbuterol is merely another option to throw in.

Is Primo really worth the cash if I use these others??? Now...if I am running this for 4-6 weeks....would 3 weeks of Anavar/ 3 weeks of Primo be a waste of money??

The last thing I am curious about is a cycle idea. How much of each do you think I'll need....and should I really drink the Winny???

Oh...and if you have any ideas at getting past drug tests...let me know. Rumor has it that Hydrogen Peroxide does the trick.

Later

Oh yea....is it true that Primo can last 5-6 months???

If so, I dont think I'd risk it.

plus...dumb question. How many syringes would i need, etc????

Thanks

Lancer is offline New Member
    hey whats up.I am 19 yrs old. I am 6ft 165pds and play baseball for a junior college which does not test for steriods . I am considering taking them because i need to get alot stronger and gain only a little weight ( up to about 175-180pds). I have a very high metabolism and have a hard time gaining weight also. I am a fast runner and need to keep my speed,agility and flexability cause im a shortstop. So my question is: what type of steriods and cycles in your opinion should i use if im looking to gain a little weight (mass), alot of strengnth and speed during my offseason(Nov-Jan)(2or3months). Thank You very much and i cant wait to hear back. I am new at this to so bear with me. The closest person i can talk to about this is my uncle who is a bodybuilder but he doesnt really know about what i need.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I think this may be useful,

Substance Detection Times

18 Months-Deca Durabolin
    12 Months-Nandrolone Phenylpropionante
    6 Months- EQ, methenolone enanthate ,trenbolone ,trenbolone acetate,methandienone
    3 Months-Omnadren , Sustanon , Test Cyp, Test Eth
    6 Weeks- 2 months-Drostanolone Propionate , fluoxymesterone, formebolone, oxymesterone, stanozolol (depot)
    4-6 weeks-ethylestrenole, mesterolone, methandienone, noretadrolone
    2-3 Weeks- Oxandrolone, Stanozolol (tabs)
    1 Week-Test undecanoate, benzodiazepines
    3-5 Days- clenbuterol , arimidex , Clomid
    less than 24 hours- Cyadren(6hrs), ephedrine(6hrs), T-3(10hrs)

Also there are ways around every drug test

Just to add to this, test prop : 1-2 weeks

plus there are contrasting reports on winny depot's detection time, it can be in your system months

My recommendations would be prop & var with clen as a PCT anti-catabolic

shoulders23 is offline New Member
    Swole, i also play college baseball and have signed a contract with a prestigious summer league that i would like to prepare for. Right now i only have limited funds and would be able to purchase only one item. Which one would you go for from a speedy centerfielder looking to gain muscle and stay quick. (and be a sex superhero like when i was on sus 250)

Thread Information