Big Show 23 Guest

British Bull Dog a.k.a. Davey Boy Smith's death

Steroid related death As some of you already know formers WWF/WWE Wrestler David "British Bull Dog" Smith died at 39 of a heart attack.And the preliminary autopsy reports state that the heart attack was brought on by his obvious steroid use .So my question is how much is too much that it'll cause a relatively young man to die?

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Its up the person and his/her body. Some can take it others can't. I was talking with a trainer just last night and he told me that he did so much gear for shows and stuff that now his liver is so F*cked up that he cannot even drink protien shakes very much. (this is a run on sentence but I dont have time to fix)

Good post, I like the fact that you are asking these questions. I only do 140 mg of test depo and 10 ius of hgh in a week. Many think this is not enough here at AR. My doc just did a shit load of blood work. Everything looked good. My test and IGF-1 level was still low so he bumped the dosage. I would like to take more test and hgh. I think I would get better results if I took 250 mg of test a week but my script only calls for me taking 140 so I am stuck. I would not so much test that my peak level went over 1100 for test and IGF-1 over 360.

I hope this thread keeps going I want to here more.....

BTW I have not felt this good in a long time. I have been eating and sleeping really good too. I follow my plan and its making a big difference in my gains and how I feel. Its hard not to inject more sense I am feeling so good I just think I can feel better if I do more but I know people like Bull Dog and just need to let my body do its thing.

Besides I cannot afford much more gear at the prices I am paying.

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    i tried to read the whole article on davey boy and it is not there. does anyone konw where i can find it?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If he did indeed die because of AAS it was from abuse...not use and there is a big difference. I think everybody is quick to jump on that band wagon because it was so obvious that he was a user. I won't belive it until the coroner can say that his death was caused 100% from AAS. I also find it odd that it was not reported that David Smith had many OTHER personal demons as well. He was in and out of rehabs many times for alchohol and drug abuse.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Good point pete235.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I didnt know he died...alot of pro wrestlers stay on steroids yr around using ridiculous amounts of juice as they have to keep uppin the dose after their body gets use to it..

REM
    REM is offline Member
    this is the 1st time i heard a person die due to
    use of AAS and ofcourse they probably not even
    explaining the real root cause of it,
    changes r he probably overdosed his ass he was
    huge big.

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    Ive been watching wrestling for years and now im involved in it, i know people close to DAVEY and what can i say, steriods could of been the cause but he also was addicted to pain killers and many other things, he was planning on makin a comback and got back into real good shape before he died and i know he would have to come along way to get back were he was cause he lost most of it these last years, so take it for what u will it could of been lots of things, hes been juicing for a very very long time

sweetsdbm is offline New Member
    This british bulldog was also a well known cocaine user around the local indy wrestling circuits after his WWF carrear was over from what I have heard, Also I heard he was addiocted to pain killers. What a deadly combo! Look at the hulkster and vince, you cannot tell me they have not used just as much. And they are still kicking around.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    there are alot of things involved in a heart attack
    family history--heridity
    diet
    drug use--cocaine and other simular drugs put a major toll on the heart when a person is high on them--that will effect it in the future
    cholestrol
    chemical imbalances--potasium--healty people have heart attacks due to a chemical off in their body
    injuries to the heart---years of being thrown around

yes steroids have been linked (from some people in some studies) to possible future heart problems but can you say this person would not have them heart problems anyway due to heridity or genitics
    why do some people who smoke 2 packs of cigs a day and drink like a fish live to 90 while others die in 40s
    i have heard of and seen many people( i worked on ambulance for many years),some in good shape,who never did juice or other drugs die of a heart attack. i've seen "healthy"people have heart attacks,some die some live,in their 30s.
    yes we should be careful when doing aas and get regular physicals just in case but i believe when the good Lord wants you Hes gonna take you--but i try to live as healthy and as careful as i can just in case He lets me stay longer

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    "chemical imbalances--potasium--healty people have heart attacks due to a chemical off in their body".......

too much or to little?

like2juice is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    there are alot of things involved in a heart attack
    family history--heridity
    diet
    drug use--cocaine and other simular drugs put a major toll on the heart when a person is high on them--that will effect it in the future
    cholestrol
    chemical imbalances--potasium--healty people have heart attacks due to a chemical off in their body
    injuries to the heart---years of being thrown around

yes steroids have been linked (from some people in some studies) to possible future heart problems but can you say this person would not have them heart problems anyway due to heridity or genitics
    why do some people who smoke 2 packs of cigs a day and drink like a fish live to 90 while others die in 40s
    i have heard of and seen many people( i worked on ambulance for many years),some in good shape,who never did juice or other drugs die of a heart attack. i've seen "healthy"people have heart attacks,some die some live,in their 30s.
    yes we should be careful when doing aas and get regular physicals just in case but i believe when the good Lord wants you Hes gonna take you--but i try to live as healthy and as careful as i can just in case He lets me stay longer

Good post.

Thread Information