PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member

Post Office opened my box

I went to pick up my order today and the post office opened my box. And took a look inside. I know this because the outside package was scotched taped and the inside bubble wrap was ripped open. They ended up sealing it back up and giving it to me. Should i be worried about the cops coming to my house to search or anything? I am really worried.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    I went to pick up my order today and the post office opened my box. And took a look inside. I know this because the outside package was scotched taped and the inside bubble wrap was ripped open. They ended up sealing it back up and giving it to me. Should i be worried about the cops coming to my house to search or anything? I am really worried.

Was the package leaking or was anything broken?

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    one time i had a package opened when the ass-hat postal worker handled it roughly and a couple of vials of winnie broke.

i bet you those postal workers spend a lot of time in rest areas smoking mushroom headed cigars!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Office opened my box-fark.jpg  
    Last edited by RabidLassie; 12-11-2003 at 01:19 PM.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    lol bump

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03

No nothing was leaking, i dont know why they opened it. But i am assuming since they gave it to me everything is cool. Otherwise proper authorities probably would have met me there at the post office.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidLassie
    one time i had a package opened when the ass-hat postal worker handled it roughly and a couple of vials of winnie broke.

i bet you those postal workers spend a lot of time in rest areas smoking mushroom headed cigars!!

What happened, did you get in any trouble, or did they just keep the package?

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt worry about it! Another thing that could have happened is the person who shipped it might have forgot to put in a vial or something and reopened it. I sell stuff on internet and i had to do that before so it appeared that my packages had been searched.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i work for a large shipping industry and boxes get retaped all the time, no matter the size, when it goes through the machinery, sometimes stuff gets messed up

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184
    I wouldnt worry about it! Another thing that could have happened is the person who shipped it might have forgot to put in a vial or something and reopened it. I sell stuff on internet and i had to do that before so it appeared that my packages had been searched.
    you don't sell over the internet! you are not a source, don't try to be nonchalant about your advertising techniques. we dont post sources round these parts.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    you don't sell over the internet! you are not a source, don't try to be nonchalant about your advertising techniques. we dont post sources round these parts.
    sorry i read the post wrong thought you said you sell gear but you just wrote "stuff" my most humble of appologies to you.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    armwrestler22 its cool dont worry about it. I actually sell odds and ends used stuff on ebay but didnt feel specifics were necessary. I sometimes miss read too.

gppower is offline Junior Member
    To be on the safe side, I would store the gear you got from the post office at a friend's. So if the cops want to pay you a surprise visit, the y won't find anything. If they ask you you can tell them you threw away that ****. My 2 cents...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    if the cops come to your door, don't say anything!!! if they are going to charge you, they are going to charge you and saying you threw it away is saying that you had it in your possession, don't say anything and the next thing you should do is call your lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by gppower
    To be on the safe side, I would store the gear you got from the post office at a friend's. So if the cops want to pay you a surprise visit, the y won't find anything. If they ask you you can tell them you threw away that ****. My 2 cents...

It was only liquidex, i dont know the laws on liquidex but i am betting its not as serious as test. Any one have input on this?

gppower is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    if the cops come to your door, don't say anything!!! if they are going to charge you, they are going to charge you and saying you threw it away is saying that you had it in your possession, don't say anything and the next thing you should do is call your lawyer
    Cool piece of advise..

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    sorry i read the post wrong thought you said you sell gear but you just wrote "stuff" my most humble of appologies to you.
    Man I was gonna say????
    I'm like, so the dude sells crap online??? WTF??

I've gotten MANY opened packs...it happens for numerous reasons...Customs has opened mine, and even though it WAS in there, the guy I used to use was so clever, even opened you couldn't tell what's actually in there. Very Tricky.
    but no, don't sweat it, I get 'em opened, written on, codes stamped on them, my name and addy circled in red, you name it....I finally said to myself, this is how it is, so quit worrying about it, or just quit.
    I'll give you 3 guesses what I did and the first 2 don't count.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would seriously doubt they would bust u for just Dex.
    And if they called the cops about it you'd be in jail already.
    I wouldn't worry about it..

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Liquidex (Arimidex ) is not a scheduled substance bro, the Feds will not do a controlled delivery on it. You have nothing to worry about.

Peace

-Taejoon

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    It say for research purposes I wouldnt sweat it and I am a worry wart.

Cyborg is offline New Member
    correct. it is not controlled therefore you shouldnt have any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Liquidex (Arimidex ) is not a scheduled substance bro, the Feds will not do a controlled delivery on it. You have nothing to worry about.

Peace

-Taejoon

Thread Information