2timer is offline Senior Member

help a bro with roids in hand out!

I have a bottle of 2000mg fina, 4000mgeq10cc, t-3 and clen clomid 40 nolvedex30 and three bottle of of test prop3000mg. I have done cycle before I have never maximised my roids. can someone make a cycle out of this thanks. looking to gain then loose lot of fat.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I have a bottle of 2000mg fina, 4000mgeq10cc, t-3 and clen clomid 40 nolvedex30 and three bottle of of test prop3000mg. I have done cycle before I have never maximised my roids. can someone make a cycle out of this thanks. looking to gain then loose lot of fat.
    stats?? previous cycle experience?? any ideas on how you wanna lay it out..if you give ppl ideas they will be able to help you better..

2timer is offline Senior Member
    ok, 210lbs 15-16%fat ass compared two monthago9%.
    looking to get back to nice shape again. 220 at 9% is ideal.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    What was your first cycle? i can only imagine if you went out of your way to get fina, eq, t3, clen , clomid and nolvadex , i sincerley hope it was left over stuff from the first cycle. As for looking to gain compared too trimming down i think your pretty much **** out of luck. You seem to contradict your self do you want to cut or bulk?. either way you need to consicely construct a proper cycle not say"hey guys i got this **** , what can i do with it. Start again , do some thinking , put up a cycle and we will critique it, dont do it half assed..........Hitman

Thread Information