djcujar is offline New Member

Cycle advice.

weeks 1-4 russian dbol - 25mg ED (i have 200 total)
    weeks 1 ttokkyo sus250 - 250mg, weeks 2-8 500mg (i have 3 5ml bottles)

weeks 1-10 - deca 400mg

weeks 8-12 stanozolol - 50mg/EOD (i have a 20ml bottle)

weeks 13 "day 1" 300mg of clomid
    weeks 13 "day 2-7" 100mg of clomid
    weeks 14 100mg of clomid ED
    weeks 15 50 mg of clomid ED

weeks 1-11 25mg of proviron ED

I have nolvadex on hand.

I have spiropent to incorporate in my post cycle therapy but would like advice on how to to use it with this ***ticular cycle.Im gonna do the 2week on 2week off with ECA in between thing, but how many pills do i need to take for my body weight?And how should i split it up throught the day? Also i know there are different opinions about taking dbol all at once or split up through the day. I would like to hear some opinions
    Im gonna buy milk thistle and cranberry extract too. But how much do i need a day?

Also ill give u guys my profile. I weigh 163. im 22 years of age. Ive taken 3 moderate cycles. I took 10cc's of cypionate when i was 17 took 10cc's of duratest when i was 18, and took 10cc's of deca 300 with 10 cc's of enanthate about 12 weeks ago.

This will be the first time for such a large cycle .Some of my buddies tell me i may be taking too much at once. Should i split some of this up? Lower any doses? Any other tips?

Last edited by djcujar; 01-14-2002 at 12:15 PM.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    i hate when they say experienced users only....i would love to respond but, i dont know what im doing.....sorry..

well i thought it was funny (and thats the bottom line)...

good cycle!

hello

Bro good cycle!I sugest you to take more clomid first week!!!200mg a day willbe ok!

Why you take only stuff from multi dosages?Amps is more better!

forbb

Ps:EAT,SLEP,TRAIN,EAT,SLEP,TRAIN.EAT,SLEP,TRAIN,EA T,SLEP,TRAIN,EAT,SLEP,TRAIN,EAT,SLEP,TRAIN,EAT,SLE P,TRAIN,EAT,SLEP,TRAIN,EAT,SLEP,TRAIN,EAT,SLEP,TRA IN,EAT,SLEP,TRAIN

sorry bro...dont want a new member to think were jerks around here....welcome to the board.....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Originally posted by viperlingerfelt
    sorry bro...dont want a new member to think were jerks around here....welcome to the board.....
    Yes viper you are a bad man....J/K

jersey juice is offline Member
    Looks good to me! I agree with upping the clomid, besides girls like it gooey. BTW if you didn't get it that's what clomid will do, increase semen...ok terrific.....

I dont mean to be a dick by saying that i want only experienced opinions . I just dont like taking chances with my body. Know what i mean?Anyone else on opinions on taking the sus the way i am?

hi djcujar....you were not being a dick i was.(sorry)...just playing around a little....
    as i said before, glad to have you here bro.....

as far as the cycle the changes i would like to make are..

1- frontload the test..do 750 first week and then run at 50 like you planned...this will get your levels up fast....

2- can you get more winny, it would be alot better to run it at 50 mg every day.....

3- increase the clomid as was said earlier.....

yo yo

so the suggenstion is to take 3 cc's of sus week 1, then take 2 cc's for 6 more weeks giving me a total of a 7 week cycle of sust. But then id still be on the deca till week 10. it would be better to take sust 250 for 7 weeks at 500mg then the last week8 250 mg? any tips on the clen intake . iplanned two weeks on twon weeks off meth with eca inbtw. how many pills do i need per day at my body weight 163lbs.? some suggest to taper clen up and down. aslo i will definitely up the clomid
    Last edited by djcujar; 01-14-2002 at 12:48 PM.

Thread Information