CHMLB30 is offline New Member

Hey... I'm 17, I have some questions..

Well, first off I'm 17, have been lifting for about 1 1/2 years, and have experienced some gains in body mass / muscle definition etc from pretty much daily lifting. I work out 5 days a week, have a pretty good routine with cardio and weights. I have never taken any body building supplements before, protein, or anything like that, not even diet... Next year is my last football season, and I really want to be ready for it, with getting bigger, faster, stronger!!! I have considered taking something to really start to build mass and to get stronger, I have looked at steroids , but I am not sure if they are for me. I have heard of the side effects and the long term effects, but they still interest me, but since my age, I'm pretty concerned if I should take them. The other GNC bought vitamin's really don't look like they do much, some of my friends take creatine, but I dont' see them getting much bigger than me, and I take nothing. So anyone got advice for me? Any input would be great, THANKS!!!!

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you are a semi-easy gainer if you can stick up to the other guys without supplementing anything. At your age you are not even close to hitting your potential. Probably the smartest thing you could do is review your diet, up your cals, consume High Protein, High Complex Carbs, low fat. You could start taking creatine with protein after workouts, etc..........try doing some additional searching on AR outside of Steroid forum. Search on diet, nutrition, protein, creatine, glutamine, dextrose, etc. AND KEEP LIFTING HEAVY!!!! You will get there.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat and run. Eat everything. Train. Your 17, you have naturally high test levels to start with.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    17 is too young hah, go get drunk and party. You are still growing vertically probably and you can **** that permentaly with roids.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    like the others said man...
    get your diet in check and you will grow hard man....
    get some protein and creatine and train your ass of...
    17 is way too young...
    good luck bro

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously man I will send you the Texans training manual, if you gain ANY weight in the off season you will still need to be fast. I see it every week with young guys that put on 10lbs and then get cut because they just aren't fast enough. You play so you know what I am talking about. Pm me and I'll email it to you.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    CHMLB30,

Welcome to the board! There are lots of good people and reliable information to be found here.

If you are interested in supplements, then you should look at the Supplement Forum which can be reached from the main page. Use the search button (top far right of screen) to find topics in which you are interested. If you can't find something or have questions on things you find, put up a post and we'll be happy to help you.

If you ask general questions, you'll probably not get what you're looking for. The more specific your questions, the better we can respond.

Here's a link to the Supplement Forum:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...isplay.php?f=4

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    DON'T cave into the pressure of STEROIDS ! The BAD at your age definitely out weighs any of the good. Search this site for threads about guys who juiced at an early age. It's not pretty.

Testoserone is the building block of muscle building and your body at your age is producing tons of it!!!!

Thread Information