tbirds65 is offline New Member

DNP - how dangerous is it

how dangerous is dnp is used properly?

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    it is extremely dangerous. using it safely and it being safe is two different things. dnp is dangerous regardless of how safely it is used.

shootdeep is offline Member
    just read the profile on the AR homepage. it reads like the warning label on a drum of nitromethane!

Bartleby is offline Member
    extremely dangerous even if properly educated. must do extensive research before even considering using something like DNP .

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    There are a few people that use to be here that aucutally died from an allergic reaction from DNP . VERY TOXIC and dangerous.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not true about the dying... I know of only one person to ever die from DNP and it was mixed with rec drugs. I'm not underplaying the dangers of it by any means, it does have rather dangerous posibilities, and id never reccomend it to anyone under any means. You'll feel miserable.. trust me. There are FAR better ways to lose fat

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    There are a few people that use to be here that aucutally died from an allergic reaction from DNP. VERY TOXIC and dangerous.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Not true about the dying... I know of only one person to ever die from DNP and it was mixed with rec drugs. I'm not underplaying the dangers of it by any means, it does have rather dangerous posibilities, and id never reccomend it to anyone under any means. You'll feel miserable.. trust me. There are FAR better ways to lose fat
    I read that the vet Glisten or Glistin something like that, said that a member named JohnnyU had an allergic reaction to it and he died. Something to do with his lungs.

Gilster is offline Member
    Johnny_U the bro in my signature died of a DNP reaction...Smartest bro who ever came on a BB message board IMO, and a lot of long time vets as well. He was 6 months from his Bio chem PHD at the age of 22. He did DNP many times and knew what he was doing. He taught me everything I needed to know for my first of many DNP cycles years ago...One time his body reacted badly to it and his lungs shut down and he DIED...With DNP you never know when you might have a bad reaction to it. I personally have done DNP about 6-8 time I forget, and I will never use it again because of his death. It told me that you never know when it might kill you no matter how much you know.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I stand corrected.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I stand corrected.
    Sorry bro..I did not mean for you to feel corrected. I meant no disrespect at all...I just want people to know the truth and not kid themselves about DNP ...It can kill you a number of different ways and it needs to be said...I don't want to hear about anyone else I know passing away for a while...I have seen 4 bros go this year and that is 4 too many IMNO...If anyone wants to use DNP after I tell them this then it their choice. We make a lot of tough choices when it comes to this lifestyle, and we should be able to make them, for any reasons we need with ALL the info.

Thread Information