canadaineskimo is offline New Member

Thumbs up First Cycle Starts Jan!

Well I have finally found the Right Cycle for me.

100mg test prop/eod weeks 1-10
    Winny 50mg 4-10

I hope that I have enough of a base to start a cycle and get what I'm after.

height: 6ft
    Weight: 195
    BF: not sure, couple of the Abbs are out
    Max Bench 375
    Max Squat: 500'ish
    Deadlift: 400

I play football and am free from testing for a couple months so i figure I should make the best of it. I relalize doing Pylo may Hurt LIke a SOB while on winny. I'm going to take some Glute to try and keep my joints going, but if it hurts to much i wont do it for a couple weeks, no biggy.

I'm hoping with this cycle i can gain 10-15lbs lean keepable mass ( i tend to be a Very easy gainier, and of course am kinda hoping i get a "blow up" effect from the test) get my bench up to 400, and add some good weight to squat/deadlifts (deadlifts i'll fly up in the weight for a while as i just started doing them)
    I'll also have Clomid and Nolvex on hand for PCT, i am hoping to have Limited side's off this cycle but will have an Anti-e around just in case.

So besides the Frequent Injections What do you think of this for a First Cycle?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i would use some tren

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadaineskimo
    Well I have finally found the Right Cycle for me.

100mg test prop/eod weeks 1-10
    Winny 50mg 4-10

I hope that I have enough of a base to start a cycle and get what I'm after.

height: 6ft
    Weight: 195
    BF: not sure, couple of the Abbs are out
    Max Bench 375
    Max Squat: 500'ish
    Deadlift: 400

I play football and am free from testing for a couple months so i figure I should make the best of it. I relalize doing Pylo may Hurt LIke a SOB while on winny. I'm going to take some Glute to try and keep my joints going, but if it hurts to much i wont do it for a couple weeks, no biggy.

I'm hoping with this cycle i can gain 10-15lbs lean keepable mass ( i tend to be a Very easy gainier, and of course am kinda hoping i get a "blow up" effect from the test) get my bench up to 400, and add some good weight to squat/deadlifts (deadlifts i'll fly up in the weight for a while as i just started doing them)
    I'll also have Clomid and Nolvex on hand for PCT, i am hoping to have Limited side's off this cycle but will have an Anti-e around just in case.

So besides the Frequent Injections What do you think of this for a First Cycle?
    it's a ok first cycle, but if I were you I would through in deca or eq to mix in with the prop, and maybe run the winny for 4-5 weeks instead of 6

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    i would use some tren

In a 1st cycle? Yikes!

D

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    don't use deca , when u it's in your system for up to 18 months...that's a great cycle for a FB player who's got to worry about testing...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    i would use some tren
    Gundam I think your getting a bit har core lately. Tren in a first cycle? Also you recommended slin on someones second cycle? A bit hardcore in my book.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I like the idea of test only for a first cylce.

Thread Information