shoulders23 is offline New Member

Baseball and Speed

I play college baseball (barely any testing) and want to play at the next level, im 200lbs, bench 300lbs, but need size in arms and legs. My tool is speed and throwing and wondered which steroid would be the best for speed and power while adding size and staying flexible. Thank you

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If you're tool is speed, then you don't need size. Speed conquers all. What is your grade ??

I've watched baseball over the years - high school, college, professional. If you can run, and run fast, then you're way ahead of most.

Take Juan Pierre / Luis Castillo. No power. Pierre has no arm. Both can run fast. Put the ball in play and things will happen.

It's almost impossible to be a complete 5 tool player.

shoulders23 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    If you're tool is speed, then you don't need size. Speed conquers all. What is your grade ??

I've watched baseball over the years - high school, college, professional. If you can run, and run fast, then you're way ahead of most.

Take Juan Pierre / Luis Castillo. No power. Pierre has no arm. Both can run fast. Put the ball in play and things will happen.

It's almost impossible to be a complete 5 tool player.

I am a Junior in college, and wondered which steroid would be most beneficial for that and still get stronger. thanks for commenting and love your interest in baseball.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    If you just wanna get stronger try some Anavar . But I see alot of baseball players taking winstrol but its hard on the joints.

Bartleby is offline Member
    yeah a lot of baseball do seem to take and want to take winstrol ...def not a good choice as it is very hard on the joints...why not some test prop and maybe some anavar as suugested above??

musclehead1 is offline Member
    i think ben johnson used winstol (read the book speed trap), and they didn't use high doses for steroids because of a weight to power ratio. And remember speed is a SKILL, steroids wont make u faster they'll jus help u recover faster so u can do ur next workout as hard. If you want to increase ur speed pm me i'll give a workout i used to be a sprinter

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    some deca for joints(but it stays in your system hella long) hrmmmmmmmmm....anavar seems good and if you can get it masteron ..dont forget some kind of test like prolly prop..and do ass to floor squats!!

Body is offline Associate Member

Strong Speed

I would have to vote for Stenox. It doesn't add much mass, or make you retain any water. It positively contributes to muscle density. Strength will be greatly enhanced, very quickly. Stenox is very toxic to the liver, however, so do ample research before starting therapy.

MikeMC is offline New Member
    You have to train for speed to achieve it..

no ammount of juice is going to make anyone faster, at least from what i have read

I have many connections with national crosscheckers, and numours baseball scouts..and they want to predominatly see you prefect a single skill to the best of your ability, ..fast players that try to become more powerful ...tend to loose what made them great in the first place...

Now getting stronger is a differnt story completly,

i play college baseball..

and will be starting a 500mg/wk test E cycle..

but im not in need of speed...i need a stronger trunk and more mass..
    typical pitcher stuff ya kno..

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Test Enan increased my velocity. But didn't gain much with it. Only kept about 8 lbs. (Might get flamed for this one) IMO **** test enan (200) I got the best results from Deca /Sustonon. Kept 20lbs, maintained 5% bf after a couple months.

BTW: I pitch minor league ball for one of the worst teams in MLB.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    BYU, it has to be the Tigers LoL jk I dont think the Tigers will ever be good.

Bro, back to the question. Like I said above if you just want the strength from AAS then use anavar . You can also take test prop with the anavar. Test prop acts quick and leaves your system quick.

Thread Information