Thread: Finally Posted

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Talking Finally Posted

Hey guys i've been watchin and viewin threads on this site forever (at least a year)and every one on here has been a great help with my research on my up coming cycle so i've finally posted so i could see if i am heading in the right direction with this.

Been lifting seriously dieting and training for football since age 15 had personal trainers to help set me in the right direction till i was 17, through the years i started off at 150 @ 15 yrs old then my sr year in highscool got to about 6'1 230 played college ball then ended up quiting and let everything go down the drains lost everything i worked for, started drinking with the guys and all that typical sh*t ended up fat and pitful at 215lbs so i got back into working out and dieted down to 185 15% bf.

Stats:
    Height:6'1
    Weight:185-187 ish
    Body Fat: around 15%

I have sust 250(Testosterona 4L-A ~Loeffler~) D-bol(forget what kind but there 5mgs each pill i can find out if its need 2), and deca (Deca QV 300) on hand but if i need to i do have access to winny, eq, Test enth and so on, so heres what i came up with on the cycle

Week 1-4: D-bol 30mg's ED
    Week 1-8: Sust. 500 mg's a week broken up into 2 shots 250mg's on monday and 250mg's on thurs.
    My Pinz:21 guage liftime supply) my friend ownz a feed store what can i say to that

???Heres Roughly how my diet is going to look like?????
    Protien around 250 grams daily
    eating around 2800-3000 cals
    I am really going to be strict on myself and kick my ass i want make my gear go to full potentail any tips or help on my diet is greatly appreciated

will have nolvadex on hand and start clomid 3 weeks after last shot????

*Now heres my questions / *

Since i have 1 vial of sust that will only last me 4 weeks at 500 mgs a week so i was going to buy more but the sust i have acess to now is in amps and that should be more accurate in the measurement of each diff ester am i right or no? should i get all amps instead of mixing or will it be ok if i finish the vial then run the amps after words??? Should i just all together flip the bottle of sust i have and go with a single ester test to keep my levels more solid throught the weeks since this is my 1st cycle and sust is pop. to newbies like me cause of the attractive 4 diff test esters in it......Next question should i bump D-bol up to 5 weeks or not since its my 1st run on d-bol i thought i would cut it to 4 weeks to c how my bod reacts with the pills.....1 think i do not know is do u think i should throw in some deca after the d-bol or no and if not is there any way i can throw in some winny at the end??i learn more everyday on this board its awsome

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    Hey guys i've been watchin and viewin threads on this site forever (at least a year)and every one on here has been a great help with my research on my up coming cycle so i've finally posted so i could see if i am heading in the right direction with this.

Been lifting seriously dieting and training for football since age 15 had personal trainers to help set me in the right direction till i was 17, through the years i started off at 150 @ 15 yrs old then my sr year in highscool got to about 6'1 230 played college ball then ended up quiting and let everything go down the drains lost everything i worked for, started drinking with the guys and all that typical sh*t ended up fat and pitful at 215lbs so i got back into working out and dieted down to 185 15% bf.

Stats:
    Height:6'1
    Weight:185-187 ish
    Body Fat: around 15%

I have sust 250(Testosterona 4L-A ~Loeffler~) D-bol(forget what kind but there 5mgs each pill i can find out if its need 2), and deca (Deca QV 300) on hand but if i need to i do have access to winny, eq, Test enth and so on, so heres what i came up with on the cycle

Week 1-4: D-bol 30mg's ED
    Week 1-8: Sust. 500 mg's a week broken up into 2 shots 250mg's on monday and 250mg's on thurs.
    My Pinz:21 guage liftime supply) my friend ownz a feed store what can i say to that

???Heres Roughly how my diet is going to look like?????
    Protien around 250 grams daily
    eating around 2800-3000 cals
    I am really going to be strict on myself and kick my ass i want make my gear go to full potentail any tips or help on my diet is greatly appreciated

will have nolvadex on hand and start clomid 3 weeks after last shot????

*Now heres my questions / *

Since i have 1 vial of sust that will only last me 4 weeks at 500 mgs a week so i was going to buy more but the sust i have acess to now is in amps and that should be more accurate in the measurement of each diff ester am i right or no? should i get all amps instead of mixing or will it be ok if i finish the vial then run the amps after words??? Should i just all together flip the bottle of sust i have and go with a single ester test to keep my levels more solid throught the weeks since this is my 1st cycle and sust is pop. to newbies like me cause of the attractive 4 diff test esters in it......Next question should i bump D-bol up to 5 weeks or not since its my 1st run on d-bol i thought i would cut it to 4 weeks to c how my bod reacts with the pills.....1 think i do not know is do u think i should throw in some deca after the d-bol or no and if not is there any way i can throw in some winny at the end??i learn more everyday on this board its awsome
    Outstanding job to you...you have done you research properly
    IMO a single ester test(cyp or e) a better choice for a first cycle...run the sus later when you can run it right at 750/3 shots/week
    run the dbol for 4 weeks, but atleast 35mg/ed
    you can add win to your cycle, imo your bf% a little high and win has serious sides to consider.....
    1-4 dbol 35mg/ed
    1-10 500mg test e/week
    1-10 .5ml l-dex/ed
    12-15 clomid
    nolv on hand

Slypknot is offline Member
    Hey bro - good job on studying up before diving in. My only suggestion would be to break up your Sust shots into 3 rather than 2. If you check into it you'll realize Sust contains Prop, which is a very short ester.... splitting it up to Mon/Wed/Fri will give you the most stable blood levels and the highest benefits. Other than that, go for it!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Slypknot, good to see you!! Where have you been?

Sup BLT!

Ahhh you know man... get a chick... drift away for a while... until you know, she rips out your soul and drains out your very will to live...

Then it's back to AR! Hehehe

cb25 is offline Banned
    **** slyp...good to see you back...and actually, great to see your avatar back

lol...

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Alays nice to see a new member who as learned something before posting

welcome to the board

thx for aimin me in the right dirction

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    my only gripe is that 21's are going to hurt and build up a lot of scar tissue.

thx cutup

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    my only gripe is that 21's are going to hurt and build up a lot of scar tissue.

Yea I MUST agree bro... 21 is a bit low. Here's my recommendation:

Use 18 to pull from vials/amps (MUCH easier than warming the stuff up)

For Glutes use 23x1.5 pins
    For everything else (delts, pecs, quads, calves, etc) use 25x1 pins

Sure, injections may go slower, but they are way less painfull and leave far less scar tissue than 21's. Pins are so cheap man, there's no reason to settle on 21's even if they are free.

yeah no pinz no biggie on price but hey save the buck, but hes got those also thx for the info on pinz never would of thought about the scar tissue good lookin out bro

Thread Information