bex
    bex is offline Banned

how many of you...

How many of you bros did not do a cycle untill you came on the board and got all the info you needed ?

SO what iam saying did AR help you to decide to try AS..
    OR would you have done AS anyway...
    Last edited by bex; 01-09-2002 at 08:09 AM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    AR has never swayed me into taking part in anything illegal.I found this site because I was researching the use of steroids within bodybuilding.If I have done or was to do a cycle it would be at my own discretion and choice.I,m just glad that I can find as much info on here as I can so I can make an educated decision.

hello

I already uesd steroids 4-5 years!I used it before come on some boards!

forbb

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I trained naturally for 15+ years. Then I stared talking to some of my bros who used AAS and decided that maybe I would like to try 1 or 2 cycles (yeah right ). So I began researching and this was one of the first boards I found. So I lurked, read, researched on my own, finally registered and posted what my history was, my age, stats and goals and the rest was history. Mike helped me out immediately and we became friends because of it. In time I realized that my experience with supps, training and diet could help some of the newer guys so I spent alot of time answering questions that I KNEW the answers to. Sorry for the long winded reply...I guess my answer is; I decided on my own, but AR helped me start with the safest most logical info out there

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    count me on on that one..did my reasearch first..got to love this place

Uncle_Buck is offline Junior Member
    I haven't tried AS yet, but it just started researching about it and found this site. It has all the info you need about cycles, dosages and everything else. I have a few friends who have already done a few cycles and I know more about it then they do after almost 2 weeks of reading this board.

So no, AR didn't influence me at all, just educated me.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    I decided I was going to do my 1st cycle. Then I started really researching it. I tried several different boards, until I found AR. It was love at 1st sight(aahhhh). Through AR's help, I tweaked my cycle plans, and now I'm mid cycle and growing.

Joel_Juice is offline Junior Member
    I was lucky! I got 200 russian dbolsm or methyltest, who knows. I was 18 or 19 then and just becamed training half years earlier. I was planning to use them, without knowing anything about anything. Luckyly my did found them

Well now i have made shitloads of search since last january and now i know little better, how to juice

atwa is offline Associate Member
    been using gear before this board was even around. but im a old guy.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I geared up the 1st time a few years ago, only did 1 cycle & I couldn't even turn a computer on. This was before the net was what it is today say maybe 1995 was my 1st time. Thankful there is a board now, see how dumb I was back then.

goldenarm10 is offline New Member
    i had decided about doing AS before i found this board. and even did some research. but, i too have learned more from reading all this info than the multitudes of other sites i have been thru. he you have a chance to interact and ask questions and get real answers from people who have done this. not some damn doctor who just thinks it's a bad idea or is against it. not only can you ask a question and get an answer but also different view ponits not just one persons thoughts. i find it to be very educational here.

solid90062 is offline Member
    I already decided before hand...but this board has been a tremendous help in educating me as to how to do it, what to use, and how to do it safely and effectively. I think these are the same questions we all have.

THis is one of the best places that I have found where people are all willing to help each other and draw on each others experience.
    Not a bunch of guys flaming each other, but supporting. I just wish more of the guys would start using the chat board or if we could all agree on a messaging system besides pm-ingn not that PM's are bad, but I like instant gratification!...(Personally I like Yahoo Messenger cuz you can get offline messages and video)

Thread Information